Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fightn_tha_goodfight Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Jun 29, 2007, 01:38 PM
    Care provider or care giver. WHAT!
    Why in some states like the Northwest and West coast fathers are viewed has the care provider and the mother the care giver, now I now the difference so don't get all technical with me, all I'm saying isn't that view and definition a little bias and favor the mother. Us as fathers have to provide and be a care giver at the same time to not only the children but also to the mother or wife. Isn't this view wrong?
    startover22 Posts: 2,758, Reputation: 363
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2007, 09:26 PM
    I don't think it is wrong. It might offend some people. I don't believe that either my husband or I have just one name, he is both and I am both. I am very thankful for him. I don't care what we call him!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Care values of care workers when communicating [ 1 Answers ]

health and social care help :confused: can someone tell me how to promote anti-discrimination to recognise cultural differences to acknowledge service users personal beliefs and identities r care values of care workers when communicating in their day-to-day tasks :confused:

Depende care claim from FSA for dependent care [ 1 Answers ]

Dear expert, I started to work in a company from last November. My FSA for dependent care was set up in Feburary( 3 months waiting period from company policy), may I claim the dependent care incurred in January? I worked full time in January in this company. Thank you.

I think he knows, but does he care? [ 2 Answers ]

I've liked this guy for a really long time and Im sure at one time he knew that I did. I want to get over him but just can't, I might even love him!:confused: He flirts with other girls. He drives me crazy so if I can't make him like me or hang around me then I would like to get help with knowing...

Um.. I just don't know what to do.. Care to help? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, I broke it off with my boyfriend of 3 months because I was listening to everyone else telling me that he didn't treat me right and that he was always cheating on me. I heard that stuff from girls completely obsessed with him, and my mom told me to break it off and then my best friend, who used...

Why does she care? [ 4 Answers ]

Im 20 years old, but anyway I was wondering why do girls care about what size there clothes are? I mean I could understand for some but I've been going out with this girl for awhile and I would like to buy her clothes as a gift. But she won't tell me her jean size or anything, I got to look at her...

View more questions Search