Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Feb 26, 2008, 12:56 PM
    A dream I had last night. (25th of feb 2008)
    OK, in this dream, I am walking down the street and I am with some of my friends, we keep walking until we get to a city with tall sky-scrapers and as I look up there is the metor crashing to earth. I heard screams and I felt the pushing of other pepole on my body and the fear was there as well and I remember the sky going drak and me trying to open my eyes in the dream, like pull them open with my hands and it didn't work. As I watched it, it crashed down about 500 meaters in front of me and my thoughs were 'oh s**t I'm going to die' but the blash some how missed me and the light was blinding when the light had dulled down the place was empty apart from me, fallen sky scrapers and rubble. I ran home to see what it was like there and my family was gone, the house had crashed down and I remember siting on my stairs and crying , then there was this very faint voice of a little girl of about 3 or 4 I would say, she was glowing and she handed me an ak-47, 2 hand-guns, a sawn-off shotgun and she said 'you'll need it' and winked at me and then this old man apeard from no-where and it looked like my grand dad (he died 21 weeks on that night) he said ' ello ryan I hope you are well please don't forget about me' and then he went off with the girl, (im crying atm because of the thought of my grand dad :'( not in dream, as I type this. ) he sort of smiled at me and said ' use them wisely like I did' and disappeared. I heard a nose come from my living room and there was my dog (cooper) but as I went to hug him he went to bite me and I fired thie gun at him. After I got over this, I went outside and there was thousand of undead people (zombies if you want to call them lol) all of them I knew loved and respected, but something came over me with tears in my eyes I screamed and fired the ak-47 at them. When I was done all of them lay there dead (again lol) and I fainted then I got an out of body experience (OBE) and it was like I was hovering over my body and it went black. The last thing in my dream was my grand dad again. Me and him were happy all we did was play and have fun until it ended then as I woke up I cried at the thoght that ill never see him again :'( :'(

Anyway lol can someone tell me what this means? Sorry that it took sooo long to explain but my english teacher says that I'm good at that kind of thing lol

Thanks for helping (if you can) and reading :o
    ineedhelpfast Posts: 101, Reputation: 7

Feb 26, 2008, 01:00 PM
    Well its obvious that you miss your grandfather, but do you have any resentment toward your family or any friends, did your grandfather?

Feb 26, 2008, 01:03 PM
    Nope, no resentsments.. apart from my dad who can annoy me some times and that's about it. Oh the one about my grand-dad, my dad sayid that we didn't spent a lot of time with him
    BROCKSGIRL86 Posts: 30, Reputation: 3

Feb 26, 2008, 02:41 PM
    Did you watch any movies before you went to bed that night?? Dawn of the dead? Anything like that??
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2008, 04:38 PM
    Sounds like you have some unresolved conflicts or resentments.
    Your grandfather is 'rooting for you' to make the right choices and get over any past issues with things.

Feb 28, 2008, 02:22 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by BROCKSGIRL86
    did you watch any movies b4 you went to bed that night??? dawn of the dead?? anything like that???

Nope, all I was doing was playing my guitar because my mum said that I'm not aloud to watch TV or go on the computer before I go to bed

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to get married on Friday feb 1 2008 [ 2 Answers ]

My fiancé and I want to get married in Valdosta Ga they say you can but I don't know where to go to get married in Valdosta we both reside in Tallahassee fl or is there some where else closer to get married we want to be married the same day we get the license. So help us out please with any...

I keep having a dream that I am flying at night. [ 3 Answers ]

I keep having a dream that I am flying at night. I have to work real hard with my arms to keep going.I can see below me and above me, like it is real. At first it freaked me out and I remember being scared and tired. It was like at some point I was realizing I could go up or down , but if I kept...

I keep having a dream that I am flying at night. [ 1 Answers ]

I keep having a dream that I am flying at night. I have to work real hard with my arms to keep going.I can see below me and above me, like it is real. At first it freaked me out and I remember being scared and tired. It was like at some point I was realizing I could go up or down , but if I kept...

Dream last night [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! Can anybody help me understand a fairly vivid dream I had last night? I had been reading a book just before going to sleep that talked about leaving your problems to a Higher Power, and suggested doing affirmations to help change ingrained beliefs. So after I turned out the light, I said...

View more questions Search