Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hopena Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2007, 11:37 AM
    Zoloft leaving blood stream?
    How long does it take before zoloft leaves your blood stream??
    steviebeezie Posts: 66, Reputation: 13

May 29, 2007, 12:39 PM
    Depends on how long you've been taking it and at what dosage. With most non-extended release medications, you're only talking about a few days at most, however, the effects on neurotransmiter levels can last a month or longer... Why do you ask?
    JanetB Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2007, 07:18 AM
    Sertraline has half-life of about 26 hr. It means, that it may take about 5-6 days to clear out of the system:
    Sertraline (Zoloft) Facts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Zoloft... Pregnancy... [ 8 Answers ]

Does anyone know if taking Zoloft is bad if I am trying to become pregnant? I have done some research but I haven't got an actual answer! And when I don't take my medicine I usually get panic attacks because that what it is for! Im just worried that it will affect my attempt of becoming pregnant.....

Split stream [ 24 Answers ]

I am 14 yrs old n For a few yrs now I have been peeing with a split stream, well not all the time, like I pee and then I gradually splits into 2 streams. Its not really affecting me all that much because I can still control my stream and there's no pain and stuff, but I FEEL like its getting worse...

Finding a current of a stream [ 2 Answers ]

How do you find the curent of a stream when you are given the speed of the boat and the angle in which it is pointed

Percocet in blood stream [ 3 Answers ]

Anyone here have any idea how long a percocet will stay in the blood stream? I am asking because my sister lost a baby when she was almost 6 months along. Very sad, But I think she may have been popping these pills during her pregnancy. She SAYS that her tox. Came back clean, that she had nothing...

The blood shed & the blood sprinkled! [ 4 Answers ]

THE BLOOD SHED & THE BLOOD SPRINKLED In the Old Testament and the New Testament sacrificial "Blood" is spoken of in two ways;i.e. "The Blood shed and the Blood sprinkled." IN THE OLD TESTAMENT WHAT WAS THE APPLICATION OF "SHED BLOOD" RE "ATONEMENT" (the 'moment the Blood became...

View more questions Search