Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    geordieadz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 29, 2006, 09:17 AM
    High pitch TV problem
    Hello I've recently received a TV which isn't brand new but as soon as the TV comes on there is a very loud and annoying high pitched squeel, I was wondering if anybody could help me
    ravenette Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Dec 29, 2006, 11:48 AM
    Sounds like your picture bulb is going to go out. Usually a high pitch like that comes from one of those bulbs getting ready to burn out. Call a local TV repair and ask. Don't just ask one call a few. Good luck.
    Morrowrj Posts: 345, Reputation: 22

Dec 29, 2006, 03:51 PM
    This sound is generally your power supply going bad. I have seen these continue to run for quite some time, but usually there days are numbered. Depending on size and model it may or may not be worth repair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Roof pitch [ 3 Answers ]

what would be the best pitch for a ranch style home that is 52' x 48' with a gable roof.

High pitch noise from tub faucet [ 1 Answers ]

Lately my wife and I have noticed that when you tun of the faucet to our tub a high pitch noise seems to be coming from knob. If you only turn on the water a little bit this is when you hear the noise. Once its opened about 3/4 of the way the noise stops. Any ideas on what causes this?

Shower making high pitch whistling noise [ 4 Answers ]

My shower makes a high pitched whistling noise. This doesn't happen all of the time, and seems to be more pronounced when changing the temperature from hot to cold. It may come and go, or may make the noise during the duration of the shower. Any thoughts on what could cause this? Any help would...

Pitch [ 3 Answers ]

Where does the pitch come from as mentioned in Noah's time? :)

Internet TV How to pitch? [ 4 Answers ]

I am in the process of putting on shows on the internet.What is the best way to pitch ads for internet TV? Thanks Fred

View more questions Search