Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hoodhood Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2006, 06:33 PM
    Max height of ball launched at angle
    A golfer hits a golf ball a horizontal distance of 301.5m. What is the max height the ball will reach if it is launched at an angle 25 degrees above the ground?:)
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Oct 28, 2006, 12:46 PM
    h = 150.75*tan 25

can be done on a calculator after figuring out what tan 25 is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Zero Launch Angle [ 1 Answers ]

A diver runs horizontally off the end of a diving board with an initial speed of 1.75m/s. If the diving board is 3m above the water, what is the diver's speed just before he enters the water? When I worked out this problem, I came up with an answer of 7.67m/s. The answer at the back of the...

Stressed to the max [ 3 Answers ]

:( I have a 5 yr old daughter who just come home from visiting her father back in the states. When he flew out here to drop her off, he had to stay for a couple of days. I caught him going to the bathroom in front of her, Which to me is a BIG NO NO and then at dinner time he told her "I don't...

3D Max [ 2 Answers ]

How to render 3D Max?

Max # of people in 2 bedroom? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a rental in San Diego, CA. I have been turned away by private owners in particular because I have 3 younger children (6,4,2). Some apt complexes tell me 4 max, others 5 max in a 2 bedroom. I know there's a law, but where do I find it? I tried Fair Housing Commission. I know...

View more questions Search