Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MovieFan2013 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 10, 2013, 11:53 PM
    Konami arcade rom (Pirate Ship)
    I'm looking for an old arcade rom that I can play on the computer. The title is Pirate Ship, by Konami back in 1995. I did find an arcade rom titled Pirate Ship Hegemaru but this is not the one. I would also be interested in a fan made recreation of this game or if it is available in a Konami collection.

Check out some similar questions!

Ship maybe called e ship [ 0 Answers ]

I saw a ship in Kos harbour in mid September that was very large and had four columns at the corners that rotated when it moved. What was it.

What is a pirate smile? [ 7 Answers ]

I know of at least two songs that talk about a girl having a 'pirate smile.' unfortunately, I think the reference is lost on me. I have no idea what a 'pirate smile' looks like. Was it a pop culture reference of the time that just went out of fashion, like 'bette davis eyes?' When I googled...

Old pirate (?) movie, dashing hero, a ship full of young women, island and marriages? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie ages ago, before I knew who Errol Flynn was, so I'm not sure if he was the star or not. I think it was in black and white. My main memories are: 1) There's a scene where it looked like the hero was putting on a uniform he was totally unqualified for (and I think that *was* what...

A Pirate or a Ninja [ 32 Answers ]

Which one would you rather be and why :D Ninja for me :D

Camilla Lucas Pirate Ship Pic [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am trying to get some information/idea of value of what appears to be a pencil drawing with blue water color of 2 tall ships. The markings on the painting are: copyright 1838 Camilla Lucas, NY-USA bottom left has triangle w S.76 (?) and the name noilius Hoollandoes (SPL) On the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.