Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Djspacemonkey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2012, 02:40 PM
    What's this anime?
    There's this anime I saw as a kid and I wanted to watch it now but I have one idea what it was called as I didn't even know what anime was at the time. All I can remember is that at one point there is this boy and he gets this jewel, I think it was red, stuck in his wrist and this girl was trying to get it from him. I'm pretty sure the girl had cats ears and green hair with a nice body. I also believe that the jewel came off a sword the boy had come into contact with... can anyone help me?
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jul 11, 2012, 02:17 PM
    Wild guess,.

Dragon Warrior

-view intro-

If not was it a series
    What year/decade did you see it?

----
    Fuujin216 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2012, 01:26 PM
    I would agree Dragon Warrior sounds like it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to know what's going on! [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I am 18 years old. I generally have regular periods however this month is different. My period came on time but it was brown and extremely light almost like CM. I am sexually active. I did not really have any cramping. My periods are generally very heavy and this time I don't even use a tampon...

I'm not sure what's going on... [ 0 Answers ]

I had the implenon put in my arm a month ago and a week after I had my period at my regular time, but it was spotty for about a week and a half. Im suppose to start my period in two weeks and today I had some brown discharge and just some very little spotting. Im not sure if this matters but the...

View more questions Search