Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SuperHappy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2017, 01:59 PM
    Does a wolf's color affect its health?
    I'm making a wolf game involving stats, and I've heard certain things about a wolf's color making it immune to certain diseases, or better at catching prey(camouflage). I want to know if a wolf's color affects its health, strength or speed, social activity, etc.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 4, 2017, 02:13 PM
    Nope.
    No effect whatsoever..
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 4, 2017, 05:16 PM
    Nope. A wolf is a wolf, is a wolf. I don't know where u heard that or read it. Not based in fact. However, wolves and coyotes are immune to rabies. Nature takes care of itself.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Apr 4, 2017, 05:26 PM
    "or better at catching prey(camouflage)."
    Wolves are not conceal type predators like snakes. They actively pursue prey, sometimes for miles. Concealment has no bearing. Wolves are pack oriented. If you are born to a female of the pack, you are a member, regardless of color of fur. I have seen a black, piebald and mixed color wolf pack track down and capture a mule deer.
    SuperHappy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 5, 2017, 03:47 AM
    Most of this I thought was obvious, but I wanted to check just in case.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Will color zap work on Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent blue hair color? [ 1 Answers ]

Will color zap work on Ion Color Brilliance Brights Semi-Permanent Aqua hair color?

Removing color and restoring health [ 2 Answers ]

I have very curly hair. I once bleached it to platinum and it was healthy; well I wanted to go burgundy and when I did it my hair turned black. So I tried to restore health first with deep conditioners and olive oil treatments and then I tried this recipe for vitamin c and shampoo mix it stripped...

How does the mental health act affect a notice to vacate letter to a tenant? [ 4 Answers ]

We have a tenant who threw items out of her apartment causing damage and made threats to burn down our apartment building to the police. When asked 'what about the tenants" her response was "I don't care'. We have issued this tenant a notice to vacate the premises citing damage and safety and...

View more questions Search