Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nphillips Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2012, 08:04 AM
    Looking for 90s perfume
    I'm trying to remember the name of a perfume I use to wear in the 90s. I think it had an opaque torquoise bottle with an orange cap. I think the bottle was tall and skinny. The perfume had a sweet scent. Does anyone know what the name of this perfume is?

Check out some similar questions!

Which perfume do you use [ 5 Answers ]

I have a very difficult time finding perfume as I am very scent sensitive. Many perfumes make me all stuffed up and start to sneeze. The one I found that I can wear, Little Black Dress by Avon, has been discontinued! Any suggestions would be helpful.

Old perfume and cologne [ 4 Answers ]

How long should perfume and cologne be kept? Is keeping in fridge OK?

Popular Perfume in the 80's [ 3 Answers ]

I randomly thought of this perfume I used to wear in the mid-80's (ish) to the early 90's (ish) and since then I've been racking my brain trying to remember what it was called with NO luck. I even researched it online and can't find ANYTHING to even suggest that it existed. I remember that it had...

Can't find right perfume [ 3 Answers ]

I have like 15 bottles of perfume and I can't find the right one! I got 10 for christmas and they all smel weird.I also wanted to know what scents guys like most: soft , spicy,sweet, floral, fruity, clean, etc.. . I like spicy, that's what I'm looking for, I have one that is to my standards (jlo...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.