Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tashaboo102 Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Nov 30, 2005, 02:53 PM
    help wanted
    Hi I am in biology and we are working on balancing equations I have done a whole lot of the but I have a few that are giving me a whole lot of trouble I hope someone can help:

KEY:I didn't know how to write the numbers on a lower line so if its so post to be on a lower line it has a ~ behind it .

1)H2~ +N2~ -> NH3~

2)Cu +O2~ -> Cu2~O

3)Ag +I2~ ->AgI

4)Al +Br2~ -> AlBr3~

5)Fe +F2~ -> FeF3~

6)Mg +P ->Mg3~P2~

7)K +N2~ ->K3~N

:) :) :) Iam so grateful for any help that is giving to me :) :) :)
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2005, 07:20 PM
    Hey, I think these are the answers although it has been a few years since I have taken Chemistry

1)3H2+N2 -> 2NH3

2)4Cu +O2 -> 2Cu2O

3)2Ag +I2 ->2AgI

4)2Al +3Br2 -> 2AlBr3

5)2Fe +3F2 -> 2FeF3

6)3Mg +2P ->Mg3P2

7)6K +N2 ->2K3N
    tashaboo102 Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Dec 1, 2005, 01:43 PM
    :) :) :) Thanks so much for your help :) :) :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Clairifications wanted [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: I readily admit that I'm an old guy and don't know much about landlord tenant law. There are some new experts here who have alluded to some real good stuff, and I want to learn about it. After all, this is a place where you divulge secrets – not keep them. I'm used to sending stuff...

Some guidance wanted? [ 1 Answers ]

Oops now to certification! Well you can undrestand that after college I did not even had much time to even relax, my best buddy is just insisting that I should go for some IT certification as this would help me to get an edge over others.I have been planning to take MCSE. Will any one just advice...

Bath for Cockapoo that has recently given birth [ 7 Answers ]

Hello I have a Cockapoo that has just gave birth and she had 5 puppies. Its been 4 or 5 days now. I wanted to know if its safe to take her a bath with soap. Because I was thinking if soap would get on her nipples the puppies would suck on them and that will cause a infection to them. So when can I...

View more questions Search