Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    john_b Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 28, 2003, 06:41 PM
    Coil resistor wire
    Have problem with risistos wire on 1964 ford ware do you replace it from ?
    jruss Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 14, 2006, 08:56 PM
    If my memory serves me correctly, you have to start at the ignition switch and run new wire to the coil.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Neutral wire is hot(has voltage potential like the black wire) [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, The problem started at midnight last week. One of my line in the basement is starting to have issue whenever I connect a water pump or appliances to the outlets. Before I plug the appliance in, the neutral is neutral(zero voltage), but when I plug the appliance in, the neutral is now...

Car died, two exploded mufflers, coil wire? [ 2 Answers ]

Yesterday, after completing 180 miles of a 200 mile interstate drive in my '72 Bonneville, I heard two loud pops and found black smoke billowing from behind. The car stopped running and coasted to the emergency lane. When AAA loaded it up, I noticed that both mufflers were split open like bags of...

3-wire home, 3-wire fan, 2-wire remote [ 9 Answers ]

Greetings, My home is 3-wire. I bought a Hunter ceiling fan (model 23811). The fan came with a remote assy. That I do NOT want to use... The fan has standard 3-wire connections (black, white, blk&white strip, ground). The remote receiver home-side wiring looks to be for 2-wire (blk and white)....

Increase the range of a variable resistor? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi people! I need to replace a 200k potentiometer with a touch-sensitive strip, itself being a type of variable resistor. Unfortunately I have no choice in the matter: the strip has a resistance between 3k and 20k. Is there some way I can ensure that 200k is the highest resistance available,...

View more questions Search