Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bookgirl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2009, 08:12 AM
    How can I find a book without a author or title?
    I read a historical romance about 6 years ago and can not remember the title or author. The hero in the book was named John campbell and it is set in ancient scottland.
    John campbell is a laird and warrior and has been hurt in battle and is staying in a cottage in the woods to heal. He finds a women in a crashed carrage and helps her. They fall in love as they heal. The women was married to a man who abused her and had died.
    They marry and as soon as they turn to the crowd her dead husband walks in. John takes her away to his castle and wait for there baby to be born.
    She is kidnapped by her mad husband and he brings her back to the cottage where she and John met. She gives birth by herself and the mad husband thinks she and the baby are dead. John shows up and kills the first husband and finds his wife and baby fine.
    I can't remember the name of the women. I hope someone can help me find this book.
    Thank you,
    bookgirl
    firmbeliever Posts: 2,919, Reputation: 463
    Ultra Member

Sep 21, 2009, 08:18 AM
    http://www.heartoscotland.com/Catego...calfiction.htm

Maybe this list could help you narrow it down.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to find title and author of book.includes line poverty robs you of your dignity [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a book but don't have much details. It is about a family that is traveling west on a stagecoah (could be about the California gold rush but I'm not sure). Along the way they experience a lot of trials, one of the children gets sick and dies, they meet up with troublemakers and at...

Trying to find the title and author of a young adult book. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I've been trying to remember the title and/or author of a couple of books that I read when I was younger. They involved a boy who was from another planet and didn't know it. I think he had powers, or at least had a little bit of precognition. I can't remember most of the events in the...

View more questions Search