Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gypsymuffy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2009, 11:35 PM
    Sexual offender status
    Honey I have a similar prob. My boyfriend is 23.

When he was 20 he was with a 15yr old for a summer, until they got caught. Her mom bought her flavored condoms and knew he got her a diamond engagement ring. Her dads girlfriend caught them in a shower and called the cops. He spent one year in jail for a misdemeanor of seducing a minor. He had a public defender who told him to do the time. He never had the opportunity to tell anyone he has substantial BRAIN damage from being hit by a car when he was 11.

Now we have been together for 19months and he can't get a job we moved to another state and we have a woman who drives by our home daily and screams "BABY FU..er" and throws garbage out of the car at us and the police don't do anything.

I am 45 years old and I can't find any answer to this.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 23, 2009, 03:36 AM

First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

I wasn't clear whether you were asking your own question or just responding to the other thread. But since the other thread was over 2 years old and you did appear to be asking for help, I moved your post instead of just removing it.

What answer are you looking for? Is the brain damage claim to prove he didn't know right from wrong or that his mental age was much less than his chronological? And if that's the case, what does it say about you a 45 yr old woman consorting with a choronlogically but mentally younger 23 yr old?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 23, 2009, 04:04 AM
    So how mentally damaged is he, if he knew she was 15, he got off very easy for the crime, nromally it would be rape not some lesser charge, so he had a very very good attorney.

And he has to be sure to stay on the sex offenders registery as not to be in further violation.

And personally I doubt someone throws garbage at your home, but it is possible you get people who may spread the word about listed offenders.

And I guess he sees you more as a "mother" since you are old enough to be his. Glad he found someone to take care of him in his mental state.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex offender [ 5 Answers ]

My friend is a sex offender and he has a 10 year old son can he live with his son if he is considered a sex offender?

Sex offender [ 12 Answers ]

I am in a very complicated situation; the father of my child is a registered sex offender and has served 10 yrs. He barely knew my son before his incarceration and now that he is back he wats to see my son. My son is now 13 yrs old and is not interested in seeing his father. His father persisted...

First Offender Act in GA [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to know about the 1st Offender Act. I live in Georgia and have been charged with a Felony "C." This is the first time I have ever been in trouble. Please assist.

Sex offender [ 2 Answers ]

I live in Ohio... My daughter is 18 and she met this guy who is 32 and it turns out he is a sexual offender... Is there an age limit or something I can do about it?? I heard that she has to be 21 is that only if he is on probation??

View more questions Search