Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dave2009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2009, 05:17 PM
    Why is the background music sound pausing when you can hear the speech so clearly?
    I recently bought a DVD writer and installed together with my existing CD ROM, everything works as normal apart from the sound played during a movie. When I watch any movie on this DVD writer, I can hear the speech very clearly except the background music because they sound like a broken record or when the disc is dirty. Please advise me what would the problem be? Thank you in advance.:confused:
    chaosmaster1 Posts: 294, Reputation: 12

Jan 13, 2009, 07:01 PM

Try updating your soundcar driver and also installing the cd audio cable from the drive to the motherboard if it supports it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missing sound, can't hear cd or sound play at all? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, I have a Compaq, win xp, this afternoon and I had sound and everything was OK? But I think while working on the computer I accidentally erased the driver that helps allow sound to come from the comp, I can't seem to find site to download the driver? Please help, I can hear it beep...

Can't hear music [ 1 Answers ]

My mother keeps asking me a question about email that I just can't seem to answer. She sends emails with multimedia with in it such as music and pictures with poems and such. She sends these things to her sister and her sister reports that she gets pictures but can never get any music to play from...

I can't hear any sound! [ 1 Answers ]

I recently accidenlty re-installed xp(just an update though, so all my files and stuff are still on it) on my PC, since I've done this everything is working fine except the sound, I can't seem to hear anything, and I've checked all the devices and stuff and they are all working fine, can any body...

Help me hear sound from my computer! [ 4 Answers ]

I have dell computer at work (windows XP) and would like to play CD's from the D drive. When I tried to play something I received a pop up that said "sound device may not be installed." I installed Real One and no longer have this problem, however there is still no sound. When I go to the...

View more questions Search