Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sew5432 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2008, 09:06 AM
    Will Mp3 play Mp4?
    Hi, I just bought a MEElectronics mp3 and I tried to load my music on it but it will not play the music. I keeps saying "unrecognized file format". Dose anyone know a way to make it work?

Maybe its something to do with mp3 and mp4 I don't know?

Thanks
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Apr 10, 2008, 09:17 AM
    Check to see what formats the player supports in the manual that came with it. If you're trying to transfer the files from iTunes or something like that, it may be that the play can't handle the specific format you're trying to use. There are ways to convert formats, though you probably won't find any information about converting iTunes songs to anything else on this forum... since that would be considered breaking copyright protection.
    sew5432 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2008, 11:29 AM
    Thanks for the advice... I figured out that I had to download a media converter and convert all my songs that weren't Mp3. The only problem was certain converters insert a voice saying the name of the program in to the song. But as with anything there are ways around that. Over all I think next time I'm just going to buy an iPod lol.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Play [ 3 Answers ]

When I tried to play a tmp files with window media player, it says"Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file." What can I do to play this file?

What do you play? [ 21 Answers ]

Does anyone play an instument, are you in a band, do you write songss, lyrics etc..

Cannot get a cd to play [ 12 Answers ]

Hello. Well every time I pop in a music cd or any kind of cd into my computer, it won't show up and play. I can't find the location of the drive or disk where it's supposed to be located. I open the windows media player, pop in the cd but nothing happens. So I try to open it manually by looking...

Here's something to play with [ 2 Answers ]

For kids of all ages! Animal Splicer 1.0 Drag and drop one critter onto each pad, pull the splicer handle and get a new critter! Release the new critter and make some more! The fun goes on. Make sure your speakers are turned up!

I want to play [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I am 24 years old, and my dream has always been to play basketball. I am not sure I am good enough to play in the wnba, and I am not eligible for college basketball because I already have a bachelor degree, and now I am preparing a master degree. I really want to know if there is a way I could...

View more questions Search