Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talj4k Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 22, 2010, 01:23 PM
    I am here on an entertainer visa and want to get a normal job how would I go about it
    I am in the U.S. on an entertainer visa, and this causes me to travel extensively. I am also getting to an age that the work I do is causing me pain... I have also met someone and would like to be able to settle down in one place and work a normal job... What is the best way for me to be able to change my visa status without having to leave the country?
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Sep 23, 2010, 11:22 AM

Need more info... which visa you are currently having? O, E, H, etc.?

What is legal status of your special someone? Legal resident, US citizen, or none of those, etc.
    talj4k Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2010, 11:34 AM
    I believe it is a P2 visa and My girlfriend is an american Any help or info would be greatly appreciated!!
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Sep 24, 2010, 01:43 PM

Get married first and then have your wife file I-130.

Go to USCIS Home Page

Paperworks can be somewhat complicated, discuss the matter with your immigration attorney to make sure you make a right start.. good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can H1b visa get cancelled if I resign the job and not joined in another job [ 1 Answers ]

Hi , I have been working for company A and due to some issues I may be forced to resign the job ,Will they cancel the Visa once I resign the job and it will take some time for me to get some other company .So transferring the visa at this time is not possible... My visa is valid till 2011.Please...

Job costing,normal and actual [ 1 Answers ]

Company use job costing system with 2 direct costs( direct material , direct labor)and 1 indirect(assembly support) direct labor hours is allocation base for assemblly support costs. In Dec2004 the company budgets assembly support costs to be 8,000,000 and direct labor hours 160,000. Laguna...

I want to become an Entertainer, how do I start? [ 5 Answers ]

Im 18 years old and have a great personality. I like being in front of people and talking. I can Act and Dance well. I am also very funny. I'm always asked to MC events and speak at occasions. I also work with Dj's and am the voice of the party. I was really just wondering if there is some kind of...

Song/Entertainer-Need the artist name [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone tell me who the artist was that sang: Money, money, money, money---Money! Some people got to have it, some people really need it... etc Thanks so much, Lorimac

View more questions Search