Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vanessas Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 07:50 PM
    I just have one wish. Can it come true?
    Hi I am a person who never asked for much in my life, and I have done my best to take care of my family, and be a good, loving person. I only want to ask for one thing, my ex boyfriend back. Since we ended 3 months ago, the light has gone out and I find little joy. He sometimes emails me or sends me sweet texts, but then we spoke tonight for the first time in ages and he was so distant, even though the night before he text me some beautiful and warm things.
    I can t read his signals, and its not clear what I should do. I just miss him and want him so much back in my life. Can any psychic out there, please tell me what they sense or feel? Will he and I have a chance at getting back together. I love him so much and just miss him like mad. Please let me know what you feel.. so I can have a little guidance on how I should proceed with this... do you also perhaps know of some love spell to help bring me luck in my pursuit of love with this person? Thanks.
    coldtia Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2007, 09:54 AM
    Not an answer but a suggestion. Instead of thinking how you don't have him in your life and how BAD you want him back. Think of all the good things you shared, and how wonderful you felt at that time. Daydream of all the good things, and when that nagging thought of him not being around pops up, change it to when he was. It's hard to do, but see what happens after a few weeks of thinking of all the positive things.
    Hope you find some peace,
    Tia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he just using me or is he true [ 15 Answers ]

OK so there's this guy that I used to have a past with last year. And then the other day he stopped by my house to talk and he was like you well I've decided that I want to start over where we left off and the before he left we madeout. I mean I'm really happy and all because I've wanted this...

The one true me [ 15 Answers ]

The short time I have been on this site has taught me so very much. I also do feel all of your pain and wish to the heavens it would disappear for all of you. Tal said something incredible yesterday (when doesn't he :), that just really struck me. It was about knowing who you truly are. So, it...

Is this true? [ 12 Answers ]

All right, is it true that 30% of girls can't have orgasims or is that just false? But OK, Ive been with my boyfriend for about 5 months and I haven't had an orgasm... but, see I know the feeling. Ive had to feeling come many time before but they don't last... what do I do to keeep it! When I...

View more questions Search