Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zoneman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 27, 2010, 12:57 PM
    In horseracing, what does the conditional abbreviation SNW1$ X mean?
    It is for an allowance optional claiming 25k race.
    I'm mostly concerned with the S.. I know basically that the NW1$ means nonwinners of a certain money amount, but I would like to know the complete meaning and answer (even the X part) from someone who knows this easily.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 28, 2010, 07:34 AM

I don't know what it means off hand, and your questions has been here for a while so I guess no other members know the answer, but if I remember correctly the answer is on the betting form.
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2010, 07:53 AM
    I can only guess as well, S might be SHOW as in Win,Place,Show(order of winning)or needing to show the ticket as a non winner $1 denominations X number of tickets, or dollars?

sorry that's the best I can offer..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does the abbreviation E.S.M. Mean? [ 6 Answers ]

I recently received a very formal wedding invitation. The invitation was tied with a bow on the front and had a small tag that read "Mr. & Mrs. Blank" on it. Underneath our names was the abbreviation E.S.M. Does anyone know what that means or stands for?

Abbreviation [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know what OS tyre stands for. I can't figure out what OS means. Thanks!

Long handicap in horseracing [ 3 Answers ]

Hi What does 'long handicap' mean in a race. When it is mentioned it is the bottom few in the list of horses to run. Can anyone help? Glenda

View more questions Search