Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jim225 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 04:45 PM
    Pool return up or down
    I have a 21 ft round above ground pool should the return valve be up or down.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

May 28, 2008, 02:10 PM
    You need to give us some additional info, are you asking about the handle on the filter case?
    Jim225 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2008, 02:21 PM
    The return in question is the jet IN the pool

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pool player wanting to start a pool hall in indianapolis [ 1 Answers ]

Simply; if anyone reading this is interested in starting a pool hall in indianapolis please reply. My name is lucas I have been around pool for over ten years and I currently work at a pool hall on the east side. My funds are low but, my will is high. I have several good ideas. Contact me...

De blowing through return to pool [ 3 Answers ]

Have a hayward de filter that is blowing de back to pool... just replaced grids.. found a few hairline cracks in manifold , have ordered another one , for now I sealed the cracks with epoxy,, it seems that when I set the grid assembly back onto the outlet pipe it doesn't seat snugly, replaced the o...

Install New Pool Liner-Above Ground Pool [ 1 Answers ]

We are going to install a new liner in an above ground pool this weekend. I have read conflicting information as to when the skimmer and jet holes should be cut. Do you fill the pool with water within a foot of the skimmer, attach the trim kit and then cut out the liner? I don't know what to do,...

Pool, spitters or over pool jets of water [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me where to find the spitters that send streams of water over the pool. Thanks, Judy

View more questions Search