Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ishasingh Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2014, 10:22 PM
    What career opportunities for online MBA programs student?
    What career opportunities a person can have with online MBA programs degree in India or abroad?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Feb 22, 2014, 01:03 AM
    Whatever they put their talents to.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 22, 2014, 05:31 AM
    Not sure how India and other nations treat degrees.

And if in America, it will depend on what university the degree is from.
    If it is from a real acredited University, many times, there is no way to know it was online or in person. The school I got my last degree from, is a major school, with a major campus, but also does online degree, there is nothing that shows my degree is different from the others

Feb 26, 2014, 11:57 PM
    Thanks for your reply. I have decided to enroll for International MBA program from Ural university provided by Jaro Education. It is online MBA program. And the University is accredited. My main concern is whether there are equal opportunities for full time MBA and online MBA ?
    Expert

Feb 27, 2014, 04:27 AM
    You may want to research this, who are they accredited with ? I will assume some program in India.

I could not find the program accredited by the U.S. Government, ( the only real accreditation in the US that matters. So it appears the degree would not have any real value in the US.

Also a simple web search pulled up dozens and dozens of pages complaining about fake degrees from them, Them just selling degrees not really a university.

Mar 13, 2014, 11:40 PM
    I went though website of Jaro Education and found out that the Ural university is ranked 6th in Russia and also features among the top 500 universities worldwide as per the QS World University Ranking 2012.
    Expert

Mar 14, 2014, 12:02 AM
    While I am sure it is good, esp if you plan on moving and using it in Russia. Any non US university program will depend on what you plan on doing with it.

As long as you do not plan to use it primary in the US, you should be OK.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 14, 2014, 12:10 AM
    The point of an MBA program is to equip you to be a consultant, what you do with it depends on taking opportunities to join large international firms and gain experience. India is a developing economy, there should be many opportunities to apply your skills

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What career opportunities can I find with genetics? [ 2 Answers ]

I plan on majoring in genetics and minoring in either theology or psychology, or possibly both. All I know is that it will be some combination of the three. What job opportunities are out there with these subjects in mind?

Can any one tell me what are the career opportunities for German language in USA? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Is there any scope for german language in US? I would like to become a teacher of german language. Where can I get training to become a teacher?

What are career opportunities? [ 1 Answers ]

I have appeared for the class 12 exams with biology as subject I want to know what are the career opportunities for me ahead except Medical and simple graduation in botany or zoology?

Online Opportunities [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone have experience or know something about online work? For example you update websites for companies in other countries remotely? Or write, take photographs, videos, etc..

View more questions Search