Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BIBHUTI PANDA Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 28, 2013, 07:40 PM
    Nowadays, where are the piezo plates used?
    Till now where are the piezo plates are used. In which applications or ways?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 28, 2013, 09:31 PM
    Electronic sensors, ultrasoncis just to name a few uses

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a way to harness current from a piezo-electric plate? [ 19 Answers ]

My son is trying to build a piezo-electric device using piezo-ceramics that generates enough electricity to recharge a small battery. I don't know enough about electricity nor about piezo-electrical devices so I'm reaching out to you guys to get some help. I understand that piezo devices...

Piezo disc [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I just have a question that I would like your expertise on. So recently I've wondering about how I can use a piezo electric disc to place on a string instrument, such as a guitar, to generate some sort of electricity. There are obvious challenges in order to produce the desired amount of...

Where is the piezo ignitor button on a hot water heater? [ 1 Answers ]

I need to light my hot water heater. It has a piezo ignitor button, but I do not know what it looks like or where to find it.

Changing english plates to spanish plates [ 1 Answers ]

I'm moving back to spain and I want to take my fiat barchetta with me but I heard that you have to change the licience plates over. How would I do this and how much does it cost? Is there anything else I should know?

View more questions Search