Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bpk2012 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 11:49 AM
    Black and white sci-fi, aliens that look like people but can be revealed using an ins
    Aliens that look like people but can be revealed using an instrument. Once found. They would kill them with a laser like gun and then the body destroyed by another device placed on the body and the body desentragrated. The movie ends with a man and woman left (the aliens) but the man does not know that she is one too and kills him.
    Xtronticus Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Aug 4, 2012, 09:53 AM
    THE LOVE WAR [1970]

The Love War (TV 1970) - IMDb
    bpk2012 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2012, 06:22 AM
    That's it. Thanks:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sci fi movie aliens that put people in suitcases [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a sci fi movie I watched as a kid. What I do remember about the movie there are these aliens with trench coats And they had four arms and somehow would put people in suitcases. Any ideas on the movie title? Thanks

Black and White Sci Fi 1962-1967 [ 2 Answers ]

One scene where the main character is looking around the space ship and as he gets to the window the creature does to wow what a scare. Title Something from Planet X

Looking for title of black and white sci fi movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of an old black and white movie that I watched on TV in the early 70's however probably made in the 40's, 50's or 60's. It was about some woman (who was an alien of some sort) who could change her face to look like someone else. She would kill the person then she would...

Looking for old Black and White Sci Fi film Title [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for the tite of an old black and white movie that I watched on TV in the early 70's however probably made in the 50's or 60's. It was about some woman (who was an alien of some sort) who could change her face to look like someone else. She would kill the person then she would just...

Black and white movie sci fi [ 1 Answers ]

The only thing I remember are there were 3 or 4 people scuba diving. When they came up there was no one left on earth. The plant life was dead or dying. No air. They left on their tanks then the plants started to come back and their was air. They were alone and had to find a way to stay alive....

View more questions Search