Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eric70 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2010, 07:47 PM
    80's movie where aliens attack people with suktion-cup like frizbee/leaches?
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 27, 2010, 07:50 PM

Without Warning

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's early 90's movie with suction cup shoes [ 3 Answers ]

I saw a movie a long time ago maybe late 80's early 90's I pretty sure it was a spy movie in which the guy drove a red car and he had these sneakers that when he pumped them up they would turn into suction cups on the bottom. He began to climb the wall of a building with these shoes to save a girl,...

HELP! Kids' Movie with Aliens from the 80's [ 3 Answers ]

I cannot for the love of me remember this movie. I used to love it as a kid. It was a young boy who finds a kid alien who got lost from his parents. He's kind of pinkish in color, really cute chubby cheeks. There's a birthday party scene in Mcdonalds,um and the human boy ends up helping the entire...

Aliens, 70s 80s movie, take people by turning them into glowing orbs [ 1 Answers ]

I have been searching for the title to this movie for the better part of ten years I can't seem to find it online and no ones seems to remember it. I had started to thionk that maybe I had drempt it and it wasn't really a movie. Then a year ago I was in a docters office in the waiting room so I...

Robotic aliens in sci-fi movie from the 80's? [ 1 Answers ]

It's a movie I saw in the early 90's, but it was a couple years old back then. Two small saucer-like robotic aliens come to earth. They end up in an old apartmenthouse, and they help the people there fend of some mob like guys who are trying to bully them into selling their apartments. In the...

80's movie with aliens [ 1 Answers ]

I can't really remember much about the movie but there were some kids that built a spaceship and became friends with two aliens that were children. The aliens were green and ended up getting in trouble for hanging out with the human children.

View more questions Search