Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dtheg6 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2009, 09:33 PM
    I want to gain weight fast
    What do I have to do to gain weight fast.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 8, 2009, 09:34 PM
    Why do you want to gain weight fast? It can cause a multitude of health problems.

Jul 8, 2009, 09:49 PM
    Because I am to little and I play basketball and everyone is bigger tha me

Jul 8, 2009, 09:56 PM

How can I get taller
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2009, 09:58 PM

Gaining weight is only going to make it harder for you to play basketball.

There is no way to gain weight fast. Even if you could, its NOT safe. Period.

Be happy with who you are. Being smaller can be an advantage in basketball, you are smaller, and quicker, and its easier for you to get under and around the other players and evade them.

Good luck hon. :)

Jul 8, 2009, 10:46 PM
    Do people only get tall naturally or they do something to make that happen
    HotPotato2009 Posts: 706, Reputation: 15

Jul 9, 2009, 06:33 AM

You know something, I was just about to ask if there was a way to gain weight lol. I'm a small girl too. Not boney, but thin. I once told my boyfriend that I wish I had a bigger butt to fill out my jeans more. I assumed that that's what all the guys liked (including my boyfriend) so I wanted to have a bigger butt for him. When I told him that he got a little upset with me and told me that I need to be happy and work with what I have. A lot of other people tell me that too.

Believe me I eat like CRAZY! But I can't seem to gain weight. Sometimes it's a good thing to be thin cause then you don't have to worry about watching what you eat, you have more energy (I think).

I'm starting to like my weight cause I can wear a lot of clothes that most girls can't, I don't feel insecure about wearing a bathing suit etc.

Just accept who you are. You'll gain weight in time. Think about it you may gain too much weight and it don't look good on you or you may not like it
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2009, 06:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dtheg6 View Post
    how can i get taller
    You could check into these leg extensions.

http://www.juggle.co.za/colourful%20stilts.jpg
    Just Dahlia Posts: 2,155, Reputation: 445
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2009, 10:51 AM
    You grow tall naturally, stand as straight as you can and keep your shoulders back, at this point that's best you can do with your height. :)

Not that I encourage it, but ::whispers:: pancakes:eek:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Losing weight to fast? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm 15 and weight about 153, I've been trying to loose weight for about the last 2 months, I started at 168. From what I've read it is only healthy to lose 1-2 pounds a week. Am I losing weight to quickly? I used to not really do any exercise and eat what I wanted when I wanted. Now...

How can I lose weight fast? [ 3 Answers ]

How can I lose weight real quick I'm getting married in like 4 months?

How do I loose weight fast? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey! You see I have been struggling with losing weight for so many years, I'm a teenager 18 and never been down at my ideal weight and I don't need THAT much too loose, but still I am desperate to loose the rest of my baby fat but I just DON'T have the motivation. I do exercise now almost...

Lose weight fast [ 3 Answers ]

:eek: OK I'm in dispirit help I need to lose about 10-30 pounds in about 1-4 weeks I'm 5''7' 170 pounds I need some advise to lose it fast and quick... asap

Losing weight fast [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know a diet that is quick and really easy to do? I lost over 1 stone on a soup diet last year but now its summer I don't wnt to eat soup all the time!

View more questions Search