Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reboothack Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2009, 04:04 AM
    Girl sucked down drain (80s or 90s horror movie)
    A girl is in the bath tub and she is either sucked or pulled down the drain. The camera follows the pipes and you hear her screaming. Then she pops out in the basement. That's all I can remember. PLEASE HELP. It's been driving me mad for years.
    mustangchristy77 Posts: 87, Reputation: 13

Jan 30, 2009, 07:05 AM

Sounds like one of the Nightmare On Elm Street...

Jan 30, 2009, 02:49 PM
    Sorry, but I actually just watched all of the nightmare on elm street movies and it is not one of those. Thanks anyway.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 31, 2009, 06:05 PM

Casa 4 (Witchcraft), La (1988)

Jan 31, 2009, 10:08 PM
    I already checked that movie too. I think the girl's family was downstairs and she went up for a bath. Then she may have been looking down the drain for something, I don't know.
    msb1167 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2012, 11:46 PM
    It could be Saturday the 14th Strikes Back (1988)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

Ask for movie title - horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Good day all. I want to request one movie title... quite old horror movie. I give some synopsis about this story. One boy found movie reel at store and his mother told that movie reel is a horror movie directed by his grandfather and never been released. That night when his mother go...

Need Movie Title from fantasy/horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There, For YEARS I've been searching for this one movie. The only things I can remember about the movie are as follows. 1. This is a sort of fantasy movie that has to do with a barbarian warrior type of hero, and goblins, or trolls. 2. The main part of the movie I remember, is that...

80s horror movie [ 2 Answers ]

This movie is about a group of teenagers that go camping in the woods. A couple decide to go repelling down the side of a mountain. The killer cuts the ropes. There is a park ranger in the movie that has black hair. The killer is disfigured. He kills everyone that is camping except one of the...

90's movie- 2 kids get sucked through a vortex in a lake [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is about a brother and sister whose mother is an acrobat in the circus and the kids don't like traveling around a lot. The kids meet a dwarf in the forest with a friend named "Nimick" (or something like that) and they travel to this alternate universe by being sucked through a vortex in...

View more questions Search