Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    guver Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2008, 09:43 PM
    Real or fake
    I been talking to some one for some time now on line. I never seen them before in person
    And they want to come and see me so they need me to send them some cash
    To help her get here so she sent me a copy of her passport and I never seen one to say
    So is there a way to tell if a possport and the person on it is real or fake?

Is there a web site that I can go to or something?

Thank you.

:confused:
    holly_penyo Posts: 81, Reputation: 11

Dec 4, 2008, 09:54 PM

Please do NOT send money.. its probably a scam. It happens all the time. NEVER ever send money to someone you don't know...
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2008, 10:15 PM

Run run run!!
    Anyone can fake anything on line including a passport with simple graphic tools .
    If her passport is real and she is using her real identity(doubtful) that is still no guarantee she will not take the money and never show up. And no authority is going to handle a case of on line fraud such as that,it would be her word against yours,she could say it was a gift.
    People are being conned like this everyday. These professional on line predators work their clients for months if they think they have found a good *mark*.
    Sorry to be so blunt but I really believe you are being had.
    donato Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2009, 01:49 PM

United nation association of the United States of america advises that I have 15,5mil in monetary fund in New York.rev john stewart needs eighthundred dollars prosseing and handling fee don't know what to do.
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

May 9, 2009, 04:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by donato View Post
    united nation association of the unitedstates of america advises that i have 15,5mil in monetary fund in new york.rev john stewart needs eighthundred dollars prosseing and handling fee dont know what to do.
    Now that is definitely a scam. Do not respond. Do not respond.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 14, 2009, 07:44 AM

donato, Offer john stewart 1/2 Million dollars to front the $800 Processing and Handling fee.
    I would surely think he would JUMP at the deal, because he knows this is Legit?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this company real or fake [ 7 Answers ]

I don't know How could I find out that is it real or not:confused: The website is Welcome to yokwb.com

Alien Are Real Or Fake! [ 7 Answers ]

Do aliens egsist I believe but I won't proof from others so are they real or fake there must be something out there still because there can't only be us in the galaxy or dimension!

View more questions Search