Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bubbles83 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 30, 2005, 08:27 PM
    Please Give Advice
    I don't really know how to ask this question and I'm a little embarrassed to be asking it, all I ask is that you do not judge me. I'm scared and there is no one I can really ask about this. I had sexual intercourse twice last week and everything was okay for about two days or so, but then I noticed that when I would go to the bathroom and wipe myself it would be like I was wiping dirt out of my vagina. Does anyone know what this mean? PLEASE HELP ME :(
    Giselle Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2005, 03:28 AM
    Go to the OB GYN
    You may have a yeast infection...
    Go to the doctor as soon as possible

Giselle
    bubbles83 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 31, 2005, 06:00 PM
    Thanks
    Thank you Giselle
    tinkeys Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2011, 10:29 PM
    Sounds like a yeast infection

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I try to get her back? Or give up? Need advice... [ 17 Answers ]

I need some advice… I was with this great girl for like 5 years… we lived together and it was leading towards a life together. Things got rough in a weird period of our lives – lots of arguing and fighting -- so we split for a month to think about things (mutually). Within a month she was with...

What could I give my dog? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my red healer dog has a swollen snout and not sure what bite him, it looks like he doesn't feel good, just kind of walking slow and his eyes are kind of red. Is there anything I could give him here at home??

I give up [ 8 Answers ]

This has bee a horrible year! I thought that I got through the worst, but today I want to give up. I have an adult daughter. We were always so close, in fact, we were best friends. She was engaged.In June they broke the engagement, over the phone, due to a fight about where they would live. He...

Can someone give me advice please? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 92 civic hatch that won't start. I was told it was the distributor, so I put a new one in. now she cranks but still doesn't start up. I don't know if it's the distributor cables are on wrong or if there is another situation with it. Can someone give me advice please?

I give up [ 3 Answers ]

This has bee a horrible year! I thought that I got through the worst, but today I want to give up. I have an adult daughter. We were always so close, in fact, we were best friends. She was engaged.In June they broke the engagement, over the phone, due to a fight about where they would live. He...

View more questions Search