Ask
    231samantha Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2013, 08:56 PM
    Why is it when I try to lose weight I never lose any
    Weight problems
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2013, 07:42 AM
    Because you aren't dieting right.. or long enough.
    garboozle Posts: 139, Reputation: -5

Apr 11, 2013, 10:12 AM
    It's probably a diet problem. You really can't out train poor nutrition. Are you weight training? Many people out there try to lose weight by relying on cardio, which is another big mistake. You could look up a weight training routine on the internet, yours truly would also be willing to right you up one as well.
    Ellie177xx Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2013, 05:38 AM
    You're not on your own, I'm the same
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 15, 2013, 06:26 AM
    First this poster is 13, next we have no idea if she really needs to lose weight or if it is a image issue on how she looks at herself.

What is your height and weight.

At 13 you can not control what parents cook, how often you eat out and more. But normally it is poor diet habits, fad diets that don't work and other issues. Tell us more about this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I am 16 and I am over weight I weight 216 pounds what can I do to lose weight [ 3 Answers ]

I am 16 and I weigh 216 pounds I want to lose weight I cut down on my junk food and on my sodas and juices I exercise about once a week because I am to busy doing homework but it seems not to work I can't lose weight even if I cut down on all my junk food I need help I want to lose a least 60...

How much good fats can I eat a day in order to keep my weight or lose weight? [ 2 Answers ]

I lost 4kg with a 21 day sugar/carb free diet to break my sugar addiction. After that I've kept really healthy and off sugar and carbs but sometimes I get so hungry like today, I ate 250gr of nuts which have 1200 kcal plus 5 tablespoons full of coconut oil plus 1 1/2 avocados, eggs, chicken and...

Lose weight [ 1 Answers ]

Hey you! I need some help and any advice would be great... I'm about 5'7 and weigh 145... I play d1 college soccer and have been told by my coach that I need to "tone" up and lose weight:mad:... we lift to a week right now but in 2 weeks we go to 3 times a week and practice... but I need to lose...

I want to lose weight [ 4 Answers ]

I am 12 and I want to lose weight, I try to excersise but I can't seem to keep my mind on it,I also want to eat right but I can't. I weigh 110 I think I am fat and need to lose weigh tbad how can I do it:confused:

Need to lose weight [ 4 Answers ]

I'm a 28 yr old female and I weight 195 and my height is 5'2 and that puts me at an over weight scale. I want to know what is the best way to lose weight and keep it off. Are diet teas good. I just need help on losing weight and comments will be taken

View more questions Search