Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shann123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2013, 04:12 PM
    Need help finding a music video!
    I watched a music video last week and now can't find it on YouTube :(

It is a recent song, more indie than anything, in the video features a basic room with a girl singing into a microphone she has long brown hair and a massive quiff :) she is very pretty wearing a top and skirt, in the background is a bloke playing a musical instrument, I think they are a duet.

I'm sorry I can't help more but I am convinved it is a recent song/video, I have seen it a few times on the music channels on tele.

Any one with any help will be brilliant!

Thanks!
    26/02/2013
    Wonderling Posts: 75, Reputation: 6

Feb 26, 2013, 05:59 PM
    I can't think of the video or performer, but I wonder~can you go back through your computer history and find it? If it was only last week and you haven't cleared out your history or cache maybe it'll be in there. Hope you find it! :)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 26, 2013, 06:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonderling View Post
    I can't think of the video or performer, but I wonder~can you go back through your computer history and find it? If it was only last week and you haven't cleared out your history or cache maybe it'll be in there. Hope you find it! :)
    That's exactly what I was going to suggest. :)
    Wonderling Posts: 75, Reputation: 6

Feb 26, 2013, 06:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by alty View Post
    that's exactly what i was going to suggest. :)
    :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding music video [ 0 Answers ]

Band is playing in an apartment and the girl lead singer walks in late, takes off her shoes and then they begin...

Need help finding a music video [ 0 Answers ]

Looking for a music video. Kind of harder rock video. War type theme animated video. People have megaphones for head

Finding a music video [ 0 Answers ]

Saw it late night on TV... believe MTV or MTV2 or something like that. Was an animated music video from late 80's or early 90's. Has a guy walking along, and a shark keeps swimming around him, and eventually eats him. A somewhat dance beat. Can't seem to remember the artist or song! ...

I need help finding this music video. [ 0 Answers ]

The singer was a darker skinned individual but not black. Maybe a light skinned African american. She was in a restaurant playing an acoustic guitar singing I think she might have been on a stage. But she was sitting on a stool I believe. She got up and danced with the janitor during this video.

Help with finding music video? [ 0 Answers ]

It's a male latin/spanish singer and the song is sung in spanish. It starts with a huge crowd of people in the street and switches to him singing in front of an audience as he is dressed in white, and later shows a scene of him running through the desert. It's an upbeat song. Any help would be...

View more questions Search