Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DQueen2008 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2008, 07:34 PM
    Getting rid of Unwanted Spirits in my home
    Hello My concern is what do I do and how do I cleanse my home after a friend who has deep spirits of all kind. I need to know How do I get rid of demons from an unwanted friend etc.
    MasterFramer Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Dec 23, 2008, 07:53 PM

Call TAPS,aka the ghost hunters. Or your local priest
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Dec 24, 2008, 01:30 PM

Let me see if I understand you right. You have a friend (a living human friend?) who used to live with you, or come over to your place, and that friend has an active spiritual life? Your friend communicates with beings on different levels of reality? And now your friend has moved on, but her otherworldly posse is still hanging out at your house?

There are any number of ways to cleanse your house or create a positive energy around it so that only beings who have something good for you can come in (and they get something good by doing so too). If you want some suggestions, I can certainly elaborate. But since these are beings who are looking for your friend, maybe you should call your friend and tell her to make sure she gets in touch with all her power animals, spirit guides, etc. and gives them her new address, so they can find her and stop bugging you.
    rainygirl1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2012, 08:55 AM
    Well if you want to get rid of something like an unwanted spirit you can take a large shell,sage,and a feather. What you do with that is you burn the sage in the shell while you take the feather and spread the smoke around the house. While you do that you be firm and tell the spirit that it is your home and your not welcome here get out that usually helps and you can put salt all around your windows and doors and fence lines those really help.
    free_soul Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2012, 04:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DQueen2008 View Post
    Hello My concern is what do I do and how do I cleanse my home after a friend who has deep spirits of all kind. I need to know How do I get rid of demons from an unwanted friend etc.
    You can also sprinkle LOBAN on red burning charcoal and pread its smoke in house
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 27, 2012, 05:23 PM
    Creating a "positive" atmosphere is not how you confront a spirit entity. These are real beings and all this sage burning and happy thoughts is not what combats them.

Can you be a little more specific about this friend and their deep spirit problems? What exactly are you experiencing and how did it all start?
    EidolonProject Posts: 28, Reputation: 5

Jun 13, 2012, 03:44 AM
    If you wish to learn how to cleanse a home from negative energies please contact me at my web site. I have performed the ceremony countless times for clients. Word of advice, if you do it wrong, you may allow in more than you get rid of. Click my profile... the contact info is there.
    Take care,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is my home being visited by spirits? [ 9 Answers ]

I moved into my home in May 05. Every evening I feel someone is watching me and every night I wake up at 3:00 am with the feeling someone was just in my room. My daughter (23) has had the same feelings. Her room is in another part of the house. One morning at 3:00 I and my dogs woke to the sound...

What should I do about spirits I feel in my home? [ 10 Answers ]

I am very sane, no mental issues. I am very intuitive and consider myself very capable of being in touch with the "other side", but am too afraid to open the door. I don't on a normal basis feel spirits but occasionally I do. Lately I been sensing a presence in my home. Particularly in my...

Think I may have spirits in my home [ 7 Answers ]

I recently moved into an older house.My daughter hears strange noises in a cubby hole closet in her room at night.She also said that she has felt things touch in legs when she in bed.Last night I bottle on my night stand flew off and hit the floor my daughter is afraid to sleep.I feel if we do have...

Ill Spirits in home [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I know you all have heard it before, but I do believe my house has bad spirits in it. Like others, I've felt and sensed ill spirits or negative energy surrounding my home from almost the beginning. After I'd lived here for about 10 years, I asked the lady who gave me my Bible study...

Evicting unwanted people from my home [ 4 Answers ]

How do I go about evicting someone from my home in Long Beach, CA? I am an elderly disabled man who rented out a room in my home. The lady and her son refuse to pay rent, and are trying to take over my home. I have asked them to leave and they ignore me. I am on a fixed income and I can't get...

View more questions Search