Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jfraz14 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2008, 08:58 PM
    80's Animated Science Fiction Movie Title!
    This was a future-based animated movie that was located throughout space. In it, a young boy who I think had a robot friend travelled on a train which was called the 777 (it had 777 on the front of the train) and it went all throughout space. There was also maybe one or two sequels, and it used to come on the sci-fi channel late at night. Please let me know the name of this film. I've been trying to figure it out forever
    mitchellmom Posts: 22, Reputation: 9

Jun 14, 2008, 09:06 PM
    The movies were actually called "The 777 - Galaxy Railways" :)
    Follow this link to see more. Galaxy Railways - The 777 - Movies & TV - SPIKE
    jfraz14 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jun 14, 2008, 09:14 PM
    Thanks so much

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need title of 70/80's animated movie [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this as a child. All I remember about the movie was that it had a futuristic Sci-fi feel. It was set in space aboard a ship I believe. The main characters appeared humanoid but they had wings rolled up under their capes which then unfurled only when necessary. In one scene, a boy was...

Trying to remember title of 80's animated movie [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to remember the title to this movie, tried animated movie lists. Can't seem to find it. I used to watch it all the time in the early nineties but what I remember of the animation style it looks to be late 70's or 80's. Similar to sword in the stone or some of the earlier Disney...

Need to know title of a rare animated movie from the 80's! [ 3 Answers ]

Hi everyone! I hope someone can help me out! When I was like 4 or 5 I watched many times a movie wich name I can't remember and I'd love to rescue it for my daughter!I believe it's from the 80's but could be 70's. It was this kid that received like a very BIG gift box at home(this part is NOT...

80's animated movie title. [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so I've been looking for this movie for a really long time, it was probably striaght to DVD release about these dogs that come from another word, and if you rub their heads they fly. Throughout the plot of the movie, they are looking for keys that will open doors to their world ("home"). It's...

View more questions Search