Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rlrl Posts: 44, Reputation: 4

Mar 8, 2008, 07:04 PM
    Code on disposition slip?
    Hi. On my disposition slip from the court it lists the original charge. The guilty plea(PG), the 1 year conditional discharge(CD=1Y) but on the date I paid the $50 fine on 6/28/96 the column is marked "EXS".

Obviously this was referring to the date I paid the fine and the case was disposed of(the court gave me until 8/22/96 to pay but I paid very quickly) but I don't know what EXS means

So does anyone know what "EXS" means?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Mar 11, 2008, 05:43 PM
    Never heard of the EXS code. May I suggest you call up the Clerk's office at the courthouse where this was recorded and ask them? They'll now for sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Disposition of Foreign Property from Divorce [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to know the tax & legal implications for the following situation: 1)I am a US Citizen with residence in Italy 2)I am the sole-titled property owner of a piece of Italian real-estate 3)This property was granted to my ex-husband in a US Divorce over 1 year ago (3/05) 4)Under the...

Wedding Gown Slip [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I have a slip that I wore for my wedding in November. I bought it at davids bridal. It was 60.00. I only wore it the once and I have no use for it! It is very fluffy! I believe it is a size 9. If anyone has a need for one please contact me and we can work something out!

Dogs slip disc [ 2 Answers ]

Can somebody help me with dogs slip disc. If someone knows about acupuncture, help me out. With the pain of the puppy, and no surgeries suggested, I am only left with 'mercy killing'. But can not do so as can not leave without the puppy.:(

Slip Punch? [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know what a slip punch is? For all the guessers- It is not slipping a punch as a boxer does.

View more questions Search