Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kenny38606 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2006, 12:51 AM
    Green Arrows Age
    How old is Oliver Queen(Green Arrow)?He was stuck on an island for 15 years and has an adult son.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2006, 06:13 AM
    62 years old? See this

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Green Hair! [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I've had blonde hair for 5 years and I decided to try dying it to a dark brown - bad idea. I should have not used permanent dye:mad: . At first it looked okay and I started to like it but now its fading to a green hue. I think I want to go back to blonde again. Can I try dying it back to the...

Help! Green hue to hair! [ 2 Answers ]

I had blonde hair, tried to make it not so blonde with an ash colored home hair kit, not so good. Had a green hue afterwards, so I thought a darker ash/neutral blonde would work, nope. Just darker with a green hue. So I got a light golden brown, roots are the right color, but not the rest.I can't...

Marrige for Green Card [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know I've applied for immigration petion through my brother who is a citizen but I am engaged to get married to a US citizen also. Here is my ? If I get married will it afect the application that is ongoing with my brother?

Green Goo Coming out of facets [ 2 Answers ]

Recently, my cold water clogged up in my washing machine. When my husband took the hose off to clean the filter, there was green goo clogging it up. Now, yesterday, my kitchen facet started letting drips of water out. I took the filter off the tip of the facet, and there was green goo clogging it....

From the queen of mean I am green [ 8 Answers ]

Hey ladies and gentle men(yes you men too) if you want to have great skin its called noxema and olay moisturizer. My grandmother has used noxema to clean her face since she was a teenager and uses olay after she washes. She has glowing, baby smooth skin and she gets asked out by the young men all...

View more questions Search