Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 24, 2008, 09:47 AM
    I can't figure it out
    Okay, for school we have some unproctored tests that we have to take. However, we HAVE to use Explorer, as the site does not work with FF apparently. These are patient-nurse scenario based programs and pop-ups must be turned off.

Well, I HAVE turned off my pop-ups, but apparently I still can't get the scenarios as Explorer tells me that they have been blocked.

Now, I went into the pop-up manager and told it to allow pop-ups from that site, to no avail. Can any of your gurus help me?
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jan 24, 2008, 10:33 AM
    You sure it won't work on FF?
    Copy/paste the address and try running it...
    Expert

Jan 24, 2008, 02:52 PM
    Nope doesn't work on FF. Was even told by the company school purchased it from that it must be run on IE.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 24, 2008, 03:10 PM
    Turn off the inbuilt pop up blocker in IE and also remember any toolbars you have might also block them, i.e. Yahhoo, Google.
    Expert

Jan 24, 2008, 03:16 PM
    Done
    Done and
    Done...

Hmmm, maybe this is an internal problem and not just on my computer. Last semester we did these on a disc this semester we are doing it online.
    Expert

Jan 24, 2008, 03:38 PM
    Problem solved. One phone call and I found out that the instructors had forgotten to "unlock" the PDS scenarios we are required to take.

Oh, well. Now, I guess I can go start testing.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 24, 2008, 03:40 PM
    TWUNTs!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't figure out how to set it up. [ 1 Answers ]

If you ramndomly selected five patients from a sample of 41, what is the probability that all five of them gave a poor rating? NOTE: There are 14 patients that gave a poor rating and 27 that gave a good rating.

I can't figure it out. [ 16 Answers ]

What if you're in hell, and you're mad at someone, where do you tell them to go?

Trying to figure something out. [ 10 Answers ]

As you all know I'm a little brain dead when it comes to dating... hahaha... But I just got out of a really great/bad relationship I loved him, but he still loves his children's mother you know how that goes, but anyhow. My mother decided to play match maker with her friends son with me. So I...

A 3 d figure ? [ 1 Answers ]

Justin made a 3-dimensional figure out of a net that had 2 equal-sized circles and a rectangle. What figure did he make?

View more questions Search