Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    autoshapes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2007, 02:29 AM
    Bangkok Pills
    Hi. Do you know where I caan purchase Bangkok Pills? Thank you.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 7, 2007, 05:17 AM
    These diet pills are not the safest. The Department of Health issued a statement that "Bangkok pills" (so-called because they are smuggled in from Thailand) have been analyzed by the department's Bureau of Food and Drugs and discovered to contain ephedrine, phentermine and fenfluramine.

Ephedrine is a prescription only drug that is banned for sale over-the-counter. Fenfluramine and phentermine are the infamous duo otherwise known as "fen-phen". In September 1997, the U.S. FDA banned fenfluramine (Pondimin) and dexfenfluramine (Redux or Adifax) due to reports of heart valve damage among users.

So even if I knew where you could get them, I wouldn't be telling !
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2007, 07:46 AM
    This is the worst pill on the "Illegal" market right now. Don't you rmember all the people who were permanently damaged or died from Fen-Phen? Just as Tickle said our country, thank God, is looking out for our well being, When the FDA bans a product, there's a good reason for it, heed what they say. This product was so dangerous the company I do research for was not even allowed to do testing on it! And I've not seen that happen... ever! It is not worth the risk to your health!! There are a lot of other products that will help you and are safe, the only one I know has all the nutrients you need for daily requirements is Slim fast, but you have to follow the direction to the T, and eat the right 3rd meal, in the right portions and you need to exercise, that's the key to any weight loss program. Correct portions of healthy food and exercise, Natural, safe and proven to work!
    autoshapes Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2007, 08:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by autoshapes
    Thanks for the replies. But I have used it already and it really worked. I know that there are the fake ones which are the dangerous ones. I really want to lose weight fast. Please help me.
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2007, 08:54 PM
    Thanks for the replies. But i have used it already and it really worked. I know that there are the fake ones which are the dangerous ones. I really want to lose weight fast. Please help me.
    That's what we're trying to do, when both of us are trying to explain this drug has so many side effects that are negative, why not believe us? I have been in the Nutritional field for over 15 years, as a dietician, testing, anaylsis, guidance went to school for years and still do, to keep up on new products, ideas and ways of helping people. Fake or real, if it's banned here, why keep trying to get it? There are so many other ways to lose weight and keep it off, but it does take time, patience and the ability to change your lifestyle.:rolleyes:
    0missy0 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 25, 2007, 02:02 AM

I've used them also, and I know wer you can get 1 :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bangkok Pill [ 5 Answers ]

I would like to purchase this pill. How can I get it here in Canada?

Bangkok pills [ 1 Answers ]

Is it true that bangkok pills contain "shabu"? What are the side effects of the diet pill?is it advisable for me? I took it twice, the 1st time I use it from 93lks. After 1 month my weight was 72 kls. For the 2nd time after 8 months of using it again the 72 kls. Turned back to 78 kls. Then now as I...

Adricted to diet pills and over the counter pills [ 5 Answers ]

:o I have for the past 4 years been adicted to dietr pills and over the counter pills I even take more then I need toi have tried to stop before but just couldn't stop. I want to stop and I want to get better but I don't know how I can stop with out help but I don't want to sign myself into a...

Will Bangkok pills show positive in a drug test? [ 4 Answers ]

Will bangkok pills show positive in a drug test? I have a friend who uses it. How long does she have to clear her system before the drug test, so it won't test positive for any of the bangkok pill components?

Bangkok pills, Laxative tea.. [ 5 Answers ]

Shoot! As far as I can remember, I took bangkok for almost half a year with laxative herbal tea.. I had a break then a friend became interested, which enticed me to take again.. I experienced difficulty in breathing and palpitations.. I'm not fat, I have an average built.. But I want to be really...

View more questions Search