Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    iyotto Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2003, 07:28 PM
    Beer belly :(
    I weigh 185lbs and I have been working out for a month now (running and bicyling).. I have lost fat around the chest and weight is coming off my thighs.. However my belly is being stubborn... Fat is sticking to my stomach (specially around the belly button) and it makes it look like a spare tire!
    My stomach is not in proportion with the rest of my body... I'm actually kind of thin otherwise...

What advice would you give me to get rid of that ugly looking belly?

-Robert
    Nutrifocus Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2003, 06:45 AM
    beer belly :(
    Hello Robert,
    In addition to your exercise you need to pay close attention to your dietary intake! Make sure along with your regular exercise that you are eating a healthy, well-balanced diet and drinking plenty of water. It is not enough to just do the exercise! Diet must be a part of the equation! You cannot target fat in only certain parts of the body so be patient! If you are doing the right things it will eventually come off! You didn't gain that belly overnight so don't expect it to disappear overnight!
    Good Luck!
    neo678 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2004, 02:21 PM
    Hi can you help me I don't know if I am fat or not or if I need to lose weight I weigh 84lb I am about 150cm tall and have a lot of fat on my chest and belly. So do I need to lose weight? :-[
    thouvie Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2004, 03:05 PM
    Rob stomach fat is the last to go and if your stressed out it can have a tendency to stay. Just kick up the cardio and watch your diet. Lee priest a pro weight lifter said that to get your abs to show its all diet. Eat grapefruits they'll help bring out your abs.

Neo 678 check a bmi(body mass index) to see if your overweight but remember these don't take into account muscle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Piercing the belly button [ 20 Answers ]

HEY ALL Well i am new here and i wanted to know can i peirce my belly button myself?? If so how?? And is it kinda like peircing the ears Thank you very much

Lots of questions about the belly button [ 10 Answers ]

Hey I know I've asked a lot but I'm scared of my belly button getting infected so is it OK if I covered my peirced belly button with a bandaid for like the whole healing prosses? And how long till it heals? And how do I know it healed? And some times I get stomach ache and I get sick is it because...

Left belly ring out too long [ 2 Answers ]

Listin I need help fast I took my elly button ring out because it got red and my mom wa sgetting mad and now I'm worried I can't put it back in because it hurts I've had it for 6 months now will it close up if I leave it out for 3 days Some one help

Belly button piercing and scars [ 8 Answers ]

OK I was wondering if id be able to get my belly button repierced under these conditions. OK first of all, I had it pierced before but it came out and closed. Now I have a dime sized lump of scar tissue wheere it was pierced. I also revently had gallbladder surgery and I have I tiney incision scar...

Beer [ 6 Answers ]

Hello! I'm confused about the beer types. One is called draft beer, the other one, I don't know the name. OK, as far as I understand draft means that it is not pasteurized as opposed to the bottled and canned beer, but draft canned beer is sold, so it looks like contradictory. Can smebody explain...

View more questions Search