Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pumpkinna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 24, 2015, 08:02 PM
    Open pressure sore
    I have a open pressure sore on my leg and it has made a small crater type indention. It is not infected. I am washing it daily with soap and water and putting antibiotic cream on it. Will this heal on its own?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 24, 2015, 08:06 PM
    If it is a true pressure sore you need to see a doctor to have it properly staged and treated accordingly.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My puppy I was playing w/bit my ear an now myJaw is really sore hard to open an eat. [ 2 Answers ]

My Jaw really hurts when trying to open it or eat.. an the only thing I can think of that would have caused this is that I was playing w/my puppy that has had her shots had accident bit my ear! Could that be the reason? An of so should I go to the E.R. Because it' realty hurts...

Open sore [ 1 Answers ]

I scraped the top of foot on Saturday night & removed a part of the skin. I cleaned, applied neosporin and a bandaid. I've been keeping clean aired covered but today no change. 5 days later still passing.

Open sore on chin [ 6 Answers ]

Our 8 year old cat has been experiencing blister-looking area on lower lip and recently under his chin. This cat also has trouble keeping his food down @ times. Other wise looks healthy and happy. Any ideas?

View more questions Search