Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kavint Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2015, 12:27 AM
    I am suffering from Partial Diplopia...
    I am undergoing treatment of diplopia and right now it is fine, but my question is; it could be more serious (partial blindness) in the future?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 22, 2015, 02:54 AM
    There are over 30 reasons that can cause this. And there are several types. Only your doctor knows short or long term outlooks, depending on the reason that caused this, how treatment is going and more.

Normally this does not lead to blindness and in many cases treatable. Only your doctor will know

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I broke up but cant see her suffering and I am also suffering don't know why? [ 1 Answers ]

I had broke up with my partener but now she is crying and regreating a lot which make me sooooo dammn emotional and I even can't concentrate in my exams She probeby deleted her account or blocked me on Facebook But she is damm regreating which even brings tears in my eyes When I am alone...

I'm Suffering [ 5 Answers ]

Okay so my boyfriend broke up with me 3 weeks ago, he said that he loved me but couldn't be with me because he had nothing to offer to me.. I am in no way an interested person and all I want is for him to love me and be mine.. he says that he doesn't want me out of his life and wants to be...

Ptsd think am suffering from it [ 2 Answers ]

I was raped I really can't speak much about it because it gets to me, but I think I may be suffering from ptsd and I need help I can't sleep, I have nightmares too, am jumpy around people, how can I make this go away and be stronger with my life ?

After suffering from a seizure [ 2 Answers ]

I have just come out of a seizure today,I don't know how long I was out, just waking up to noises,too loud for sure, and light that was too bright. It took 2 hours to acclimate myself to normalcy,than a trip to the hospital,only to get a 6 hour work over and no real answers(typically the...

View more questions Search