Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    samiam0122 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2008, 04:08 PM
    Looking for warranty info on 2006 Heil Model
    We are trying to see if we an locate the warranty information on an A/C unit that was installed in our house in the year 2006. The provider of the service is not being cooperative
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 2, 2008, 04:48 PM
    Go to google.com, enter the make and serial number. And then go from there. That is all I can suggest seeing as you didn't give us the make and serial number and we would have got this information from Google and passed it on to you. Dah.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to Find 2006 Tax Info [ 2 Answers ]

My 2006 tax return copy was lost in a move. I need the information from it for a FAFSA form. Whom must I contact to retrieve that data and what route should I take? I do have a time crunch on this.

Honda Civic 2006 Model Dashboard Lighting [ 1 Answers ]

Can the dahsboard colour lights be changed to a different colour on the honda civic 2006 model dashboard the colour is currently blue?

Kenmore Elite Washer (Calypso Model) 2006 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Calypso washing machine. The timer seems to be off and the agitator is not working as it should. Can someone assist me NOTE: the model is a Kenmore Elite calypso 71022064100 2006(year) Thanks

Panasonic LCD TV model #TC-26LX60 made March 2006 [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased this TV June 2006 and now the main video input is not working. Is this a part I can replace or do I need to have a professional repairman do it. What is the approximate cost.

View more questions Search