Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Belinda Martin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2018, 05:14 PM
    How to convert LP gas back to natural gas?
    I have a Goodman furnace, model # CAPF3636A6DA, serial # 1105016366, I am trying to convert from LP gas back to natural gas, can you help me?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 4, 2018, 05:25 PM
    Furnace Propane Natural Gas Conversion – HVAC How To

Buying the correct propane/natural gas conversion kit and following the instructions for your furnace is key.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2018, 08:27 PM
    You will need a gas valve for NG, or your LP unit may be convertible, search your model and look for conversion kits. eBay has conversion kits listed. You will need new gas jets. Jets are easily replaced and can be found online. I have changed jets but not the gas valve. My Maytag gas range is easily converted by screwing the jets down until they stop and flipping the spring and insert in the gas valve.

https://www.justanswer.com/hvac/4sw8...e-propane.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you convert a rheem furnace back to natural gas [ 1 Answers ]

Is the location of the gas nozel located were the gas line meets the gas valve?

How can I convert my Goodman furnace from propane back to natural gas? [ 4 Answers ]

I recently had gas lines ran to my home and now want to get rid of propane. I have Goodman mod CAPF4860D6BA s/n 0806245469.. Can't seem to find much but going from gas to propane but not the other way around..

Convert Rheem Classic 90 Back to Natural Gas? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Rheem Classic 90 Furnace. It was originally Natural Gas but was converted when installed to work on LP Gas. Now Natural Gas is coming to my home and I need to convert it back to Natural Gas. I do not have the parts which were changed out the first time. Where can I get the parts? Is...

Convert from natural gas to lp [ 1 Answers ]

Is there anything I should be aware of when I do the conversion from natural gas to LP? I have the conversion kit and know how to check for leaks.

View more questions Search