Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abanana Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2014, 04:22 PM
    I have an cantilever offset umbrella. The handle used to lift the umbrella up and do
    The plastic handle that slides up and down the center pole to move the umbrella up and down before opening the umbrella has broken. Where can I get a replacement?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jul 4, 2014, 04:53 PM
    In my opinion it would be cheaper to get an entirely new umbrella.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you reassemble cantilever umbrella handle [ 1 Answers ]

Cord on my cantiliever umbrella become stuck so I took handle assembly apart. Out fell 5 plastic sprockets and now I cannot figure out how to route the cord through all the wheels and put it back together.

Can you use a patio umbrella as a replacement for an offset umbrella [ 2 Answers ]

My offset patio umbrella top is old and faded and torn in places. Can I use the cover part of a patio umbrella to replace it? So much cheaper than buying a new one.

How to replace cantilever umbrella crank? [ 0 Answers ]

Our son turned the crank one too many times and now the umbrella is open and the handle just turns and turns. It seems like something broke in the crank but we are not sure. Can the crank be replaced? If so is it a difficult job?

Tilting a cantilever umbrella [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a floor model 11 ft diameter cantilever umbrella that is supposed to tilt. The floor model came with no directions. How do youl tilt the umbrella?

View more questions Search