Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peacemaker129 Posts: 83, Reputation: 9

Aug 4, 2010, 12:41 PM
    I need an idea...
    I play Sims 2 and well I need a new idea for a family! Like a life story per say... If you play sims 2 and have an awesome idea I would love to use it! I only have the sims 2 open for business and the Sims 2. Any story ideas?
    imsurroundedbyfish Posts: 101, Reputation: 10

Aug 7, 2010, 06:35 AM
    It depends on how you play the game.

I know this is not a life story but, if, like me, you are addicted to the usage of cheats on Sims, try completing the life of a whole family without using a single cheat.

As for lifestory ideas, you are quite limited on sims. You could make them have affairs. What about two sisters who are really close and then they both fall for the same guy (or switch it round so two guys fall for the same girl) and then they end up hating each other because of it; then as they grow up you could make them two totally different people! Some oombinations you could try is: rich with a successful job (perhaps one that they have built?) but single and bratty and the other is a kind person with a husband, kids and a lower down job.

On my game, I created my own village, and I have one family who basically have a nice house and lots of money and good jobs (he is a scientist she is a surgeon) and everyone, bar one or two families, who lives in, as I called it 'Arbordale Hills' are the kids and the spouses of the kids of this one high-up family. I don't know what I'll do with them, but these people expect their kids to be none less than perfect so I'm probably going to make them derail and make some of them gay, criminals etc.

If you are getting seriously very bored, you could try playing some of the premade families and deciding whether, for example in veronaville the two families make up or not.

I know of an expansion pack called 'sims 2 life stories', where you get given the start of a families story and choose how it ends, sort of thing. So that could be cool, if you wanted to give that a go.

Aug 7, 2010, 04:41 PM

Thanks so much! You are awesome! And yes I have an addiction to using cheats! Those were brilliant ideas! Thanks so much you rock and I'm glad I found somebody who loves sims so much! Ill try some of your ideas!
    imsurroundedbyfish Posts: 101, Reputation: 10

Sep 18, 2010, 07:03 AM

Ha ha ha Sims is the best... and that's OK I'm always here if you need even more ideas...

Jan 7, 2011, 05:58 PM
    Comment on imsurroundedbyfish's post
    Ok! I need more ideas!
    crp1999 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2013, 08:30 PM
    Look at the people you see around you or the characters in books you read. Make those characters live out their lives the way you want them to.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Mar 11, 2013, 08:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by crp1999 View Post
    Look at the people you see around you or the characters in books you read. Make those characters live out their lives the way you want them to.
    This was posted in 2010. Look at the dates before replying to an old thread.

Apr 30, 2013, 07:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by teacherjenn4 View Post
    This was posted in 2010. Look at the dates before replying to an old thread.
    And same goes for you. Don't be rude. Your replying 3 years later. Please be mature.
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Apr 30, 2013, 08:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by peacemaker129 View Post
    And same goes for you. Don't be rude. Your replying 3 years later. Please be mature.
    I'm not rude, and don't you call me immature. You are a teenager. Respect your elders. It doesn't make sense to post on a 3 year old question, and that is what I told the poster.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Using a blog to vent a good idea? Bad idea? Other ideas? Suggestions? [ 13 Answers ]

If you've seen my other question, then you know I've had some drama lately.. Well concerning that post I will say, things settled out. Well.. more of, she read my journal that morning while I took my regents test and found out that I thought I liked her. Today, we discussed that. She doesn't...

My mom won't support me in any career idea unless it was her idea... What do I do? [ 7 Answers ]

I just turned 23, and started going back to my local community college. To do this, I had to move in with my parents so I could afford it. My mom wants me to be a nurse, and I am interested in the medical field, but the wait list to even get into the nursing program is over 3 years after your...

Rerouting pipes in 12 unit condo building? Good idea or bad idea [ 2 Answers ]

Is it a good idea to reroute pipes for a 12 unit building rather then take the chance of digging up concrete parking lot and plumber not finding where break in clay pipe is? If there is a break in the pipe at all how can you put a liner in if you can't see?? I personally think the plumber is lying...

View more questions Search