Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    adubb16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2010, 12:15 PM
    A yellow square is inside of a green square. What is the theoretical probability that
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 2, 2010, 12:42 PM
    Please clarify your question

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Circle inside a square [ 4 Answers ]

I have four circles of radius 14 cm. if I arranged it in two rows (two circles in each row). Just I want to find the perimeter of that figure. How can I find it

Are of square, inside of a circle [ 14 Answers ]

A square is inscribed in a circle of radius 3(square root sign)2. Find the area of the square. First off, Idk how to put a square root symbol up on this question haha. Second, I get the radius. I just did 18x3.14 But I don't know how to get the area of the square if the only measurement...

What is the area of this square? Only give you the number 5 in and it is a square [ 2 Answers ]

I have a math problem what is the area of this square. There is a square and the only number given is 5 inches

Geometric probability, conditional probability with area of square [ 2 Answers ]

Chose a point at random in a square with sides 0<x<1 and 0<y<1. Let X be the x coordinate and Y be the y coordinate of the point chosen. Find the conditional probability P(y<1/2 / y>x).

Who's pottery mark is this, a heart inside a square [ 9 Answers ]

I found this small bud vase that appears to be hand made and has a gold rope bordering all decorations. There is a small heart inside of a square. I have attached photos of the vase. No name on the bottom. If anyone recognizes what company or artist did this please let me know. Judy:p

View more questions Search