Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

May 21, 2008, 08:56 AM
    Men who like to watch?
    Anyone who has read any of my other bulletins please know that this post is not about me. I have a friend of mine who tells me her boyfriend likes to watch her with another man. She asked me what I thought and I told her I don't think he really cares about her. I wonder if I'm wrong though. Is there anyone out who can explain this to me? I don't want to give her the wrong answer and leave her boyfriend because of this.
    Apocryphy Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

May 21, 2008, 10:50 AM
    It is a fetish desire by a lot of men and a turn on. But does this bother her? Does she like to please her boyfriend like this? Is she uncomfortable? It all boils down to whether or not she is comfortable. If she is not then she needs to communicate her feelings with her boyfriend.
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

May 21, 2008, 11:18 AM
    She tells me she really enjoys it. But she wouldn't enjoy watching him with another woman. She is worried he's just using her as a sex object and doesn't really care for her the way she cares for him. They've been together for 2 years and they've been doing this for about a month
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2008, 12:47 PM
    I think it is very enjoyable to have sex in a room with others having intercourse and sexual contact... one of my boyfriends and I had a couple of instances of group sex but not a threesome. That did not interfere with our feelings about each other, although, the second time we made a poor choice of partners.

I think a woman can tell if her boyfriend likes her and if the relationship is solid. After that, a woman can make her sexual decisions based on what she wants to try, what she wants to experiment with.

By the way, I learned the hard way not to make any comments about a girlfriend's boyfriend. :)
    MrsHec4 Posts: 118, Reputation: 4

May 21, 2008, 04:06 PM
    I personally don't see anything wrong with it if they both enjoy it and they understand each others limits, he likes to watch her but she wouldn't want to watch him. If he doesn't ask for that then I see no problem. Now if the only type of relationship they have now is a sexual one then that's a problem. That may be why she feels used if the only reason he wants to see her now and spend time is when he's watching her perform with other men. But.. if all the other aspects of the relationship are satisfying and they have an understanding about sex then I don't see an issue
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

May 21, 2008, 04:16 PM
    Time to not provide advice to other girls about their sexuality/wants/needs or preferences... You will become a target and ultimately will be kicked to the kerb.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 21, 2008, 05:10 PM
    Ok, I will give this disclaimer, I think it is sick and the best way to destroy a good relationship.

But I doubt there is a good relationship if the man is asking for this, The thing is different people have different things that turn them on, some men like other men, so the fact there is a man naked there, may also be part of a turn on? There are people who like pural groups, while many men have a two women dream, some have others. Some men like a women in leather hitting him, not my cup of tea but I guess it floats his boat.

So perhaps this is what turns him on in some way, but the women should never do anything that is not feeling right for her.

This is why couples have to talk about their sexual lifes, before they become sexual esp if they have some unsuall desires.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2008, 12:10 PM
    I know people who have done this and like it... however I am not one of them. And your friend should not do it unless she really wants to do it. And be real sure she does, you can't take it back after its done. Sort of like virginity.
    backpack2389 Posts: 255, Reputation: 83

Aug 14, 2012, 09:40 PM
    After two years I would think your friend would know her boyfriend well enough to determine for herself whether he is using her or not. If she and her boyfriend are really enjoying it, then I would be careful what you say about her quitting the relationship because of it.
    If she questions his motives/feelings, then she needs to talk to him or use her knowledge of him to determine what's really going on. No one else will be able to understand the situation as well as the two of them. As a side note, if this becomes a common feature of their sex life, I really hope they are both being careful (regarding STD's, pregnancy, etc. )
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Aug 15, 2012, 03:11 AM
    Backpack,

Welcome to this wonder full website you responded to a 4 years old thread I am sure it is closed by now, always check the date on upper left side corner, Thanks.

John
    backpack2389 Posts: 255, Reputation: 83

Aug 15, 2012, 09:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by afaroo View Post
    Backpack,

Welcome to this wonder full website you responded to a 4 years old thread I am sure it is closed by now, always check the date on upper left side corner, Thanks.

John
    Ha, thanks. I was on here late last night. Didn't even notice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Third Watch ((NY)) [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I have been watching Third Watch the t.v show based in NY for some time now, it's the one with the NYPD, FDNY etc ;) I seem not to be able to find a DVD box set :confused: just out of interest does any one know where one can be found, as it seems not stocked in the UK?? :rolleyes: Any...

How can I fix my watch? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Movado watch that I have owned for 10 years. It has worked great up until now. I wore it yesterday, and it got wet (I was at an outdoor event). :mad: Soooo, this morning I woke up and noticed that not only was the glass on the watch fogged up, the minute hand moves continuously and has not...

Watch this [ 19 Answers ]

Genetically Engineered Food Alert Coalition: Genetically Krafted, the Movie

View more questions Search