Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Andrey Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 16, 2004, 02:58 PM
    Small uniform design company looking for contracts. Please help.
    Please help, We make uniforms of any kind loking for somebody
    Who will be intrested.
    And if you know how to contact city officials for a bid.
    Help with advice.

[email protected]
    kkemper1 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2005, 04:43 PM
    City officials in Romania or in the US?
    Can you make them cheaper than the Mexican seamstresses can?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

School Uniform Debate [ 27 Answers ]

I'm research a topic and would like to generate a bunch of arguments for data collection. Policy: Students in public, K-12 schools must wear school uniforms. Background: - Uniforms are uniquely designed for each school. (Think Japan) - Students must purchase their uniform from the school....

Uniform Gift to Minors Act (UGMA) [ 2 Answers ]

Hi: I want to invest my children's UGMA money in a piece of realestate. The verbiage I read clearly states the acceptability of financial vehicles, and also "property." I'm fairly certain that realestate is permissible, but I'm unable to find any language to prove this. Does anyone know anything...

Apartment contracts [ 10 Answers ]

We have lived in our apartment for 27 years. We have new owners and they want us to sign a new contract. The contract states that we will be financially responsible for all repairs due to the apartment and if repairs are not made that they have the right to take personal possessions from your...

A Good name.. for a international/domestic jewellery design company [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Friends , I would like you to suggest me a good name for a international/domestic jewellery design company.If possible then give me some useful links where I can have Taglines and a Good name for the Company.

View more questions Search