Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kay26 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2008, 02:57 PM
    I am using bio claire lotion.
    Hi everyone,

Well I was going through some of these testimony that people are giving who are using bio claire product and I decide to share my story on using bio claire.

I have been using Bio claire for about 2 years now, and I don't have anything bad to say about the product. I only uses the lotion on my skin for the 2 years I was using and now recent bought the bio oil to give it a try aswel.

Well let me go through the lotion, I use the lotion all over my body including my face, but at time I have to stop using it on my face because I have sensitive skin and it do irritate my face causing breakout of bumps, which I think my product would if you have sensitive skin, to tell you how much my skin is sensitive, even baby lotion does cause bumps on my face.

Anyway the lotion has work very well on my skin, over time it eventually lightens the entire body, my feet use to be very very dark, and it has lighten my feet, this process take about 3 months all together to get my entire body lighten, but what I notice with the product is that I am not using it on my face and it lighten my face with me putting it on, and remember I am only using the lotion, and I only apply once a day only at bedtime, I remember once I stop using the product for about 2 months are more and I didn't get darker as I was before, and I never use sun block agent, so imagine if I was using that plus other bio product with it.

With the oil I just started to use not even 4 days as yet and I use it only on my knee and elbow and my toes as the seems to be darker than the rest of my body and the first day results was incredible, I couldn't believe it, my foot is so yellow, so I started to apply just a little on my face since I can't use anything on it, and I am seeing a different, because before my entire body was clearer than my face, because I was only using the lotion on my entire body and not my face due to sensivity.

I would recommend bio claire to anyone who want to lighten their skin, and a little advice, as for anyone who are using the bio oil, do not mix it with anything else, as it a lot stronger than the cream and lotion. Use it on its own.
    brightskingal Posts: 17, Reputation: 7

Aug 13, 2008, 03:13 PM
    Thanks for your testimony! I hope I get similar results.
    Pixie92 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Aug 16, 2008, 12:06 AM
    Thank you so much for sharing that! Have you ever bought bio claire and it had a nasty smell to it? Like pennies and fish mixed together =\ because I bought 2 tubs of the creame from the same place and the second tub smelt horrible..?

I think I'm going to switch to the oil but does it take a long time to absord into the skin.. Because I don't like being greasy lol :)
    gneiss Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Aug 16, 2008, 03:03 PM
    The lotion does not have a bad smell. The cream has a smell like ammonia.
    Vicky_D Posts: 254, Reputation: 19

Aug 16, 2008, 03:24 PM
    Yeah, the cream smells like hell. The lotion doesn't at all, and neither does the oil.
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Aug 16, 2008, 09:41 PM
    The secret is that the more the smell is bad the more efective the product is lollll
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Aug 21, 2008, 02:06 PM
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...ts-251489.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to get Bio Claire [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 24yr old half Arabian half somali and I have uneven skin tone.I decided to order Bio Claire online after reading many positive reviews about it on this site.The problem is that I work in Africa and none of these sites ship this product to Africa :(I've tried Ebay,Guesso,Afribest with no...

Bio claire or DS [ 13 Answers ]

Hello guys do you think bio claire is better than Diana Stalder for lightening? For face and for body---which one is better?? What gives quicker... even... lighter results. Has anyone use Bio claire on their face with success??

Is the Bio Claire oil really that different? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, HELP, Any suggestions, has any one had the below experience? The beginning of this year I used Bio Claire in the tub and it worked great, my skin lightened, I looked bright and my completion had never been more even :) . After using the crème for a few months I had an outdoor...

Bio claire [ 3 Answers ]

How long does it really take for bio claire to start showing some real results been using it seen the way it works on other people but... I'm anxious

View more questions Search