Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AlyKae Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2010, 04:39 PM
    Out of abusive relationship, need some help
    Hello my name is Aly,

Im 18 1 just got out of a verbally and physically abusive relationship with a 21 yr old guy. It was great at first until about a yr in he started changing.
    I am a good person I am honest, nice, polite, out going I love to have fun I am also trustworthy but I have problems trusting people now
    I would like another relationship but I will need to take it slow

I would like to know if anyone knows of any good dating type websites that are free to sign up for

I would like a website that I can talk to people on that has profiles and sort of like Facebook in the social way but also a dating website where I can get to know people

So please share with me if you happen to know any thank you

-Aly
    marinewife1989 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2010, 12:35 PM
    To be honest I think you should work on you don't worry about dating sites. Since you longer are in the relationship its your first step try new hobbies things that will help you and keep you occupied. Abusive relationship have a huge damage both mentally and physically even wants you leave them know that its best never to go back to him or any other relationship like that. Your young live and learn and better yourself for YOU and no one else because you are more important right now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Abusive relationship [ 14 Answers ]

I been dateing my boyfreind for nine months. And my life slowly started to disappear. He won't allow me to have any friends and he makes me set at home all day well he goes out and hangs with his friends. Then when he comes home he yells at me and accuses me of having menh at our apartment. He...

Am I in an abusive relationship? [ 5 Answers ]

My girlfriend of one year has been increasing more irrational and has started becoming physically violent. In the last 3 months I have been slapped, punched, shoved and at one point dragged off my sofa and on the floor for about 15 feet. She has never caused any serious injury but these events...

I this an abusive relationship? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I'm 28 years old woman and I've been having a relationship with a man for 2 years now , who happens to work in the same place as me. At first he was very attentive and nice but we began arguing about stuff and things started to go downhill. I admit that I am not an easy person and I tend...

Abusive relationship [ 10 Answers ]

I'm currently in an abusive relationship... you see my man (we'll just call him kreep) is a very very jealous and controlling guy. Since we've been together, all it has been was him being decieving... he has cheated on me,from what I know a total of 3 times... 2 with two different so called friends...

View more questions Search