Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    larien Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2016, 08:45 AM
    Looking for a song title and artist
    I heard a song and only remember the chorus. Im now struggling to find the song name and artist to: 'someday when all is said a done, I will still love you. And someday when alls been said and done, you'll still be the love of my life'
    zoellaat7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2016, 02:27 PM
    I think there is something wrong in those lyrics you wrote. I checked everywhere.

Sorry I wasn't much of help, Zoe
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Dec 24, 2016, 02:52 PM
    How about this one:
    https://www.bing.com/search?q=song+y...rics&FORM=AWRE

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...B76E&FORM=VIRE
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Dec 24, 2016, 09:27 PM
    With the possibility of misheard or translated lyrics, you might try Chicago's Hard to Say I'm Sorry: Chicago - Hard To Say I'm Sorry lyrics | LyricsMode.com
    JMAttero Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Dec 27, 2016, 05:25 AM
    MacArthurs Park by Richard Harris has similar lyrics "after all the loves of my life, you'll still be the one". Go to youtubemusic.com and search for it. Richard Harris' version is the original (and best IMHO) but it was covered by many different artists. You can also do a Google search for the actual lyrics.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need song title and artist [ 4 Answers ]

I only know a few words to the song: Your all I want Your all I need Your Everything Your Everything

Can you give me title of song & artist--I have a few lines from song? [ 1 Answers ]

I need the title of the song & the artist who sang it--I have a few words of the lyrics I opened up the frig idaire but there was no groceries there if someone gave me a bone I'd have to fight the dog for it

Song title and artist [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find a song, title and artist. All that I can remember is part of the verse or chorus. It's from about 30 years ago. My grandpa is 95 he's still dancing he's still alive. My grandma is 92 she's still doing the boogaloo. So dance, dance, dance your whole life through. ...

Song lyrics.need song title and artist [ 1 Answers ]

Who sings the song with lyrics: "everything is you" I think that might be the name of the song

Artist and or Song Title Bluegrass song [ 2 Answers ]

I have some lyrics to a bluegrass song played on Bluegrass chanel on Sirius Satellite radio, need to know the artist help please! "just lst night you caught me crying, when you asked me what was wrong, I blamed it on some sad tv show, we both know I was lying, something saders going on......I can...

View more questions Search