Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    poseidon Posts: 244, Reputation: 55

Apr 28, 2008, 08:48 AM
    Mission Impossible Squirrel - UK TV Advert
    Hi everyone,

This is probably of more interest to UK residents, unless of course this advert was shown in other countries.

I am trying to find out if there is a website which still shows a particular advertisement. The details are:

It concerns a squirrel which has to get to some nuts which is at the end of an obstacle course specifically set up for the squirrel to overcome.

I know it took a long time to get the squirrel to learn to overcome the obstacles bit by bit, but the end product was amazing.

This advert was shown several years ago and the background music was TVs Mission Impossible theme.

I am informed it was an advert for a Heineken lager but am not sure.

If anyone can help with this I would be extremely grateful. I would love to let my two little nieces see it as they adore squirrels.

Thanks

Cy
    (Poseidon)
    donnac Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Jul 21, 2008, 07:17 AM
    I googled "mission impossible squirrel" and it came up str8 away. (ad was carling black label? )
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 21, 2008, 07:19 AM
    Here you go!

YouTube - Carling Black Label - Mission Impossible (squirrel)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Word Use: Mission vs. Missions [ 3 Answers ]

Please help me- I'm surrounded by people who say, "I'm going on a missions trip", and I believe that it's grammatically incorrect. I'm just not sure how to explain why it's wrong. Isn't the word "missions" the plural form of the word "mission". Anything you could give me would be greatly...

Government or private mission to Mars? [ 11 Answers ]

NASA plans a manned mission to Mars to land in 2019 (source: A Mars Timeline: 1960 to the Present - Explore the Cosmos | The Planetary Society). Do you think they will make it (give or take a few years)? Or does anyone think it is going to take a private enterprise to get humans to Mars?

A man on a mission [ 2 Answers ]

A seaching for me found me and said that my father had past away a year an a half ago and was searching for me. He gave me lots of leads and told me to search and that I would find lots of good things. How do I start what do I do is this man a joke I had not seen my dad in 25 years

Perfect Dark mission [ 2 Answers ]

I have a copy of perfect dark for my nintendo 64 but I an not play missions when I enter it WHY?

What to do now?mission to get him back [ 1 Answers ]

Hi all... This forum has always helped me since my boyfriend of three years left me. Well just a recap. My boyfriend left me after 3 years and we were actually supposed to get married. This happened in Decemeber. He told me we fought too much and he didn't think that we were right for one...

View more questions Search