Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Keith Groomes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 2, 2008, 08:20 PM
    Wiring direction for a multi wiring system thermostat!
    I have a 2 wire system (3 phase), need to connect multi wiring system thermostat!
    Need to know if, its correct to just use line#1, and the device already has a jumper?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2008, 11:31 PM

Hi, Keith!

Greetings and WELCOME to the site! I just moved your question that you had posted in Introductions to this topic area so that it would get the most exposure to those who are best able to answer it. Introductions is for people to introduce themselves and we try to not ask questions there.

We would appreciate it if you would return to Introductions sometime to tell us a little about yourself though, if you would be willing to do that.

Thanks!
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Nov 3, 2008, 08:07 AM
    Please try your question again. Post brand names and exact model numbers for all equipment. The way your post reads now there cannot be any help.
    Unknown008 Posts: 8,076, Reputation: 723
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2008, 01:29 AM

Hi Keith! Welcome to AMHD!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring codes from old Carrier thermostat to new Hunter thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

WIRING CODE HELP FOR THERMOSTAT I am in an office and have an old Carrier programmable thermostat which no longer works. I purchased a Hunter 44660 thermostat to replace. My problem is that the wiring codes on the previous thermostat do not match up the codes on the new thermostat. Codes and...

NO HEAT! Janitrol heat pump and AC system. Changing to Lux Thermostat. Wiring issue. [ 11 Answers ]

I have a Janitrol A/C and heat pump system. I replaced the thermostat with a Lux T9000LC The A/C works fine, but the heater does not. I have it wired as follows: G - Green Y - Yellow W - White RH - Pink B -

Outdoor wiring system [ 1 Answers ]

I wish to light a trail 400' long. It will require 6 100watt lights and the ability to support a small 450-750 watt heater at the end of the run. I of course want to do this in the most economical fashion. I'm a doit yourselver and do not intend to have it inspected. I intend to do an areial...

Honeywell wiring different from old thermostat wiring [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased a non-programmable digital thermostat to replace an analog thermostat with wiring red, white yellow and black. How do I match the wiring? HELP!!

Wiring a 2 wire thermostat to a 4 wire system [ 1 Answers ]

I have a gas furnace equipped with central air.The compressor is shot in the AC unit,and I needed to replace the thermostat so I bought a heating only thermostat.I have the blower and the w wires together on the w terminal designation and the rh on the r terminal designation, and I have the y wire...

View more questions Search